Thread: Handelskontor Wintermond: back in business

Default Handelskontor Wintermond: back in business

After many months of absence, our guild is back and offering business in many crafting areas. Our specialty is - as always been - the construction business.

Currently, we can offer:[*]Masonry up to traverstine keystones (t6)[*]Carpentry up to yew (t5)[*]Fitting up to iron jointings (t2)[*]Weaving up to kenaf tapestries (t2)[*]Enchanting up to pale sources (t2)[/list]

Other stuff currently available:[*]dragon spells with primal range 3/4 and primal damage 3/4[*]dragon and non-dragon spells and scales t1-4[/list]

call Mantia for all your needs in spells or scales[*]a wide varity of t1 potions (large numbers are no problem) and tailoring work (including sacks, satchels, backpacks and pouches) from our little gnomian Lady Mirandira[*]bronze metal armor and weapons from Terao[/list]

Myself, I'm crafting all stone tools up to skill 950 now. Available are all t1-t4 tools and in marble:[*]essence shapers (with Essence Shaping 5)[*]clay scoops[*]mortar and pestle[*]brew stirrer[/list]

where I have no tech5 yet, I can offer tech 3 instead.

Of course, you can always drop me a line, if you can't reach one of our company.

Dvergar Blutaxt @ Unity (former ICE) / Paladin 97 - Mason 100 // before hibernation

Default Re: Handelskontor Wintermond: back in business

we are looking to buy the following:
    [*]tech 4/5 that fits on stone tools (like essence structuring, alchemy,... )[*]tech 4 for dragon scales (scalecraft, spellcraft, primal,...)[*]drop-only techs 1-3 for dragon scales[*]boons/bounties/blessings[*]armor dye tech[/list]
    Dvergar Blutaxt @ Unity (former ICE) / Paladin 97 - Mason 100 // before hibernation

updated thread.

updated: now able to craft traverstine blocks (t6!), but the customer has to provide the bricks via transmutate, as there seems to beno master brick form.

updated.

frera

dvergar, if ya need some more weavers i can do the t1 at the moment and hopefuly t2 next level up, my name's frera in game

Nibor

update

Nibor

After some changes, and hollydays form HZ, our guild is back and offering business in many crafting areas. Our specialty is - as always been - the construction business.

Currently, we can offer:[*]Masonry up toObsidian (t4)[*]Carpentry up to yew (t5)[*]Fitting up toCobalt (t4)[*]Weaving up toCotton (t3)[*]Enchanting up toGlowing (t3)[/list]

Other stuff currently available:[*]dragon and non-dragon spells and scales t1-4[*]potions, Dye[*]tailoring work (including sacks, satchels, backpacks and pouches)[*]Tools up to Tier 4[*]Cargo Gear[/list]

Of course, you can always drop me a line, if you can't reach one of our company.

Handelskontor? - now that's a norwegian word..[;)]

nope, it's not ;)

i think its a german ^^

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Thread Information