Thread: Clay locations?

Default Clay locations?

I just recently started a biped, so please bear with me if there's clay in an obvious location that I missed.

Anyway, I'm having my biped join every craft school because a reply to an earlier thread said there was no penalty. I'm starting the confectioner school right now, and I'd like to know where to find each tier of clay, so I'm asking where everyone gets theirs. I'd prefer directions on how to get to a clay spawn instead of just coords, but I would be fine with just coords if it would be a problem.

Of course, if someone could point me to a link to the Pekkas Map Pack, I'd prefer that instead.
    Ryushu Suisen, Tathar Nuar, and PhoenixStar, Guildmaster of the Construction Crew
    Check out our wares!

You know that blighted isle not far from Parsinia? There's a regular little confectioner spot there, complete with machines and adobe clay.

As for earthenware clay I like Abandoned Isle, if you already know how to get there. Its a neat tierII isle.

Terra cotta can be found near the coast of Mahagra, for example. Or near the settlement Deserts Edge.

And you can find links to Pekkas Map in the Technical Forums > Player Customizations > Maps in the community forums.
    snickel wigglsniff (retired) Twilight Crusaders on Unity
    poggle wigglsniff (gnomish crafter and mage) semi-retired on Order
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    A gnomish house should not just sit there, it should definitely DO something!

Ah thanks. I guess I don't need the clay locations if I have the map pack showing me where they are.
    Ryushu Suisen, Tathar Nuar, and PhoenixStar, Guildmaster of the Construction Crew
    Check out our wares!

Pekkas Map does not show everything -- there's still much occasion to put your own markers on the map.
    snickel wigglsniff (retired) Twilight Crusaders on Unity
    poggle wigglsniff (gnomish crafter and mage) semi-retired on Order
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    A gnomish house should not just sit there, it should definitely DO something!

My personal harvesting spots are:
    Adobe, north of Sslanis. Run up hill by the landing pad, past the Sslik pyramid and the smelter by the copper & tin ore, by the mine enterance. There are skeletons about but I found them easy to avoid. Its maked on the map pack.

Earthenware, between Bristugo and Istaria's Union. If you head west from Bristugo you should come across a quarry like valley, the clay stretches south through it then west at the end by the water. I have a JM pottery shop in IU that is open to all. The clay is marked on the map pack too.

Terra Cotta, south-east of Drift Point (port from Brist). I was lucky there was a player-build pottery shop right by the field when I was working terra cotta but it vanished a while back. I think I saw a new one being built but I don't recall for sure. Clay is on the map pack too.

Stoneware, north of Dralk. Take the north road out of Dralk and follow it around. You should find some close to the gem fields. Its not marked on the map pack but if you head to the jade that is marked on there you should find the clay.

And that's as far as I've got with confectioner, I hope it helps you, happy cooking
    Obsessed crafter of Chaos.

Thread Information