Thread: RoP bug??

Default RoP bug??

Hiya!
    A hatchie friend of mine did something silly. After speaking to the Hermit and accepting the first quest bit of the RoP, he then deleted the quest (was waiting for a friend to catch up and didn't realise there wasn't a time limit).

Now, when speaking to the Hermit, he can get the quest back, but it's labelled "disabled".

He's tried doing the next bit, but to no avail. Anyone got any help for him? I'd appreciate it!
    Arietna Winterfire, Brand New ADULT!! Purple Dragon, CHAOS shard, DIVINE RETRIBUTION Guild

Ariadne Dreamweaver - ex of Unity Shard
    Tailor 67, Weaver 72, Carpenter 85,
    oh, and Spirit Disciple 57 , Paladin 34

It has been so long ago that I don't remember if the hermit gives you any items or just the riddles. If your friend does have any items in inventory or the vault that were given as part of the quest he deleted, then get rid of them. Other than that, I don't know. Maybe delete a step further back, though that is taking a chance. Best to put in a ticket and hope that Amadan is the one that gets it before deleting any more steps.

thanks for the reply.. he hasn't actually done *any* of the RoP so there's no more steps to delete...
    Arietna Winterfire, Brand New ADULT!! Purple Dragon, CHAOS shard, DIVINE RETRIBUTION Guild

Ariadne Dreamweaver - ex of Unity Shard
    Tailor 67, Weaver 72, Carpenter 85,
    oh, and Spirit Disciple 57 , Paladin 34

Thread Information