Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Horizon Crafting Calculator

Default Re: Blood Bolt I

ALL: Its time again for...

Horizon Crafter Calculator

Updates v0.24 beta[*]Cleaned up directories a bit. To get yours cleaned, uninstall the old version first. Dont delete the folder though, just uninstall only.[*]Added Talismans, Tinkerered Gadgets[*]Loads of techs added to Armor[*]All spells + spell techs updated[/list]
    Vanaondo
    The RP guild Kushan Sogd at Harro, Unity Shard
    Download and install Pekkas Map Pack v2.9 today and HCC 0.26 Beta is there too

Shardzz

Default Re: Horizon Crafting Calculator

Thank you!
    :)

Quote Originally Posted by Shardzz
    Thank you!
    [img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-1.gif[/img]
    You are most welcome and DL and install...

Updates v0.25 beta[*]Fixed a bug that caused dyes not to be applyable to any armor[*]Fixed a bug causing the order not to be exported properly[*]Added Dark Blue and Dark Green dye techs[/list]

http://pekka.1stfistoflight.com/horizons/HCC.exe

Do any comments at this thread: http://community.istaria.com/Web/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=70
    But its also cool if you ceep it too
    Vanaondo

Dementia

Thank you very much for this tool.

Efton

Is there a time frame for T2+ bows to be added?

imported_Arcat

bows + wood melee weapons are done.

the next release is coming soon.

best,
    Arcat

The Europeen3rd PartyTeam: Matecuss, Arcat, akb, Padishar, Syd and Pekka(Vanaondo) have done it again. A big Horiszon Crafter Calculator (HCC) update for you to install this time.

Updates v0.26 beta (unsorted)[*]Removed Glowing Orbs from Tier IV + V (Padishar)[*]Jewelers Blessing is 50 jasper, not 33 (reported by Lothlorian, fixed by Arcat)[*]Double entry Blood Dye resolved. Listed only once now (Arcat)[*]Added Festival Fireworks Formulas (Pekka)[*]Added Festival Confection Formulas (Pekka)[*]Fixed Tier 1 Resources (ss brick was ss slab) (Padishar)[*]Added Silver Whistle Form (Syd)[*]Fixed Satchels (Syd)[*]Added Thundercloud V (Padishar)[*]Added Tier 1 + 2 Cooking Components + Some confection forms Tier 1 + 2 (Pekka)[*]Added Tier 1 - 5 Wood based Weapons (Arcat)[*]Added Armor/Dex/Focus/Health/Power/Strength Back Scale, Tail Scale (Padishar, AKB)[*]Updated Slotinformation for Scales - what tech fits on what.. (AKB, Padishar)[*]Added Spell: Cure Zymosis (AKB)[*]Fixed Pristine Trophy at: Foraging V, Flame V, Energy Range V, Earthencraft V, Nature Resistance V, Flame V, One Hand Slash V: was Enduring before (Syd, Padishar)[*]Socketing deleted from Head Scale (Padishar)[*]Socketing added to Chest Scale (Padishar)[*]Marble Power Back Scale used Tail not Back (AKB)[*]Marbe Str Back/Tail Scale used 800/1000 scalecraft instead of 900/1100 (AKB)[*]Essence Harvesting, Essence Shaping, Gemworking, Quarrying, Salvaging, Scalecraft, Smelting, Spellcraft, Stoneworking, Transmutation used 2x Tail Scale in Slot list (AKB, Padishar)[*]Icon Fix: Marble Strength Tail Scale 178 -> 196 (AKB)[*]Icon Fix: Marble Strength Back Scale 178 -> 196 (AKB)[*]Removed Matecuss.xml (Arcat)[*]Allowed Harvesting-techs to Shields (didn't know this works (dunno who did it)[*]Updated all ComponentCosts (csv, xls, xml)[*]Added Trophy Information to 'Spell: Ice Range' (Arcat)[*]Added Cargodisks: Beginner Standish Deluxe/Regular, Beginner Tarbash Compact/Regular (Arcat)[*]Added Expert Tarbash's Compact Marble Cargo Disk (Arcat)[/list]

Do any comments at this thread: http://community.istaria.com/Web/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=70
    Vanaondo

I love the work that's been done with this.

I've found a small issue, whenever I put Tinkerer's Blessing on an item (in game)it's 83 Terra Cotta Clay Chunks not 33.

Efton

AWESOME JOB!!![:D] Thanks for adding the wood weapons looks great. Also, thanks for sending me an email about the update...you folks ROCK!! [:D]

Matecuss

Editing the first post sends this thread down to the bottom! [6]

/em kicks the forum database [:D]

Aha. No wonder the Map Pack thread is in the bottom too???

Updatesv0.27 beta[*]Added Tier Filter + Possibility for T6 Techniques - 4th Slot (Matecuss)[*]Added Tier3-4 Confectioner Formulas (Kalidor, Lasombra)[*]Added Construction Formulas (Kalidor)[*]Added Golden/Platinum Sunscope (Pekka)[*]Added Invisible Cargo Cap, t1-5 (Syd)[*]Added Standish / Tarbash Cargo Disks (Syd)[*]Added Beginner + JM Hand Wraps - bar JM Cloth (Arcat, Gezsera)[*]Added Dragon Claws (Kalidor)[*]Changed Dragon Scales -> Base Armor (Kalidor)[*]Changed Shields to Dye "apply-to list" (Arcat)[*]Changed Tainted with Glowing Orbs -> Potency, Nature Damage, Heal Increase III (Arcat)[*]Changed Hellhound Manes -> Armor, Smelting, Foraging, Dragon Breath V (Arcat)[*]Changed Primal Spells to receive Cleanse Tech (Kalidor)[*]Fixed T1-4 Ambrosia Forms (Kalidor, Lasombra, AKB)[*]Fixed T3/4 Recharge Cells Components (Pekka)[*]Fixed Socketing Tech, 3x Bronze/Cedar (Arcat)[*]Fixed Trophies for Toughening (Arcat)[*]Fixed some errors in the descriptions for all Cargo Disks (Syd)[*]Fixed some needed resources for all Cargo Disks (Syd)[*]Fixed Leatherworking / Clothworking to fit on Bracelets (Arcat)[*]Fixed Smash V to use Dire Wolf Fang (Syd)[*]Fixed typo at all Fine Composite Longbows (Syd)[*]Fixed Leather/Clothworking to fit both on a Sewing Needle (Matecuss)[*]Fixed XML Bug at Life/Spirit/Augmentation Spells (Arcat)[*]Fixed Lator's Evasive V Potion and added Glass Vials (Syd)[/list]

Vanaondo

And again, a heartfelt thank you.
    ____Kulamata Quality Armor___
    None Genuine without this Pawprint `',''

Achiever 86%, Explorer 60%, Socializer 46%, Killer 6%.

Hiya,

I need some help with the HCC. When I open the program I am unable to craft anything. I installed the flex grid as indicated, however I still get nothing on the craft tab.

Thanks,

Rocinante

Matecuss

Rocinante,

Can you post a screenshot of what you see and what Operating System you are using. Hopefully from those I can identify what is going wrong.

Matecuss,

I am running windows XP pro. I don't know how to capture a screen shot, however I am willing to learn...

Rocinante

Matecuss

When you have the HCC running and focussed, press ALT and PRTSCN together. This will screenshot the window into the cut and paste buffer. I suggest using a paint package to rescale or compress the image after that.

Thread Information