Thread: 1000 days... and still here!

Talking 1000 days... and still here!

Well my ingame info told me today that it was 1000 days ago since Takora was created, well it was the relase day...

Ahh the memories, it took me 5 minutes to create Takora because I had so often to re-create her in the beta because of the char whipes.. ah the good old time as sslanis got raided by lvl 30 spiders and Luca showed up as adult dragon and all went uuuuh ahh a adult... awww

I think today many others got their 1000th day since creation too

So gratz to all who still play hz, and lets be here another 1000 days! *cheers*

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Ok I am confused.... I have 3 days left (September 3rd) for it being 1000 and I created my character on the first day too

hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I was ROBBED 3 days!!!
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

Gratz, my golden monster.

Loved you from the first day we met (and it was the day when Lov was created)- AND STILL DO

And a big hug from Flameus

Horizons went Live in Europe 3 days before it went Live in the US.

"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler."
    - Albert Einstein

\bucket Takora

Congratulations! Yes, long are gone the days when I had to log as an adult dragon to impress people... now that everyone is adult or even ancient, I will stick with my Giant Cow form to impress!

Quote Originally Posted by Theolaerynn
    Horizons went Live in Europe 3 days before it went Live in the US.
    If I remember correctly it was even 4 days (like 5th December and 9th December).

Quote Originally Posted by Luca Mazzasogni
    \bucket Takora

Congratulations! Yes, long are gone the days when I had to log as an adult dragon to impress people... now that everyone is adult or even ancient, I will stick with my Giant Cow form to impress!
    \bucket Luca Mazzasogni :P

Well maybe you pop up ingame today and moo a lil bit around?

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Quote Originally Posted by Luca Mazzasogni
    If I remember correctly it was even 4 days (like 5th December and 9th December).
    Was it the 5th? It has been so long that my memory is a bit fuzzy. Didn't they open the NA shards a day earlier than announced too? I remember the 9th was the official day, but I seem to recall folks logging in early or something.

All I know is, I took the day off of work and waited for the game store to open so I could get my copy and log in :-) Turned out to be rather fortuitous in an unexpected way, too, since the server merger not only brought in another Mydnight but also another Guild named Illuminati. Since I was the first logged in with the name, and Illuminati was the first guild created with that name, both were retained.

I so wanted Mydknight, though, like I had in Beta. Turned out that when we went live the term 'knight' was filtered out of any place in a name :-/

Oh, and I see I forgot to say Congrats in my first post! 1000 days is a fair accomplishment :-)

"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler."
    - Albert Einstein

Congrats Takora .. you old beast ... Still a couple of days for me ... I could not get the box set on release day :-)

Default Grats

Congratulations this is quite the accomplishment !

Awesome indeed! Wish I had the opportunity to do that.

Jayne

We should all get together and get drunk...

Grats on 1000, (though some of us have to wait 3 more days)
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

Thats a very nice acomplisment
    I'm really sorry that everyone goes of to chaos now... you'd ask if they copy your char ^_^
    Royall on Order / Royal_wind_unity, Royall on Chaos
    Dinsdag on EU-Evernight (LOTRO)

congratulations Takora!
    wish you at least another 1000 days in game and may you write many more Unity shard reports

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Default I have

about 45 days to go to reach my 1000 marker!

Gratz on reaching the milestone of 1000 days in HZ. As one who played AC1 from Nov 1999 to June 2005 I can relate to your longevity in one game.

Default BIG Grats

... to you, ye ******** ole lazy lizard!

*Shakes hands with Peaches* Think i have around 45 days to that marker, too.

Big Congrats to you golden girl
    On to the next 1000 :P

I have no idea where I am at now, somewhere over 900 days I assume.
    Still remember vividly when I bought HZ, I had walked into the shop for a different game but then suddenly I spotted a box that said I could be a dragon. That snared me instantly.
    Get the map pack here - Get the REAL ancient models here!
    Get White Teeth and Claws for your Dragon here!

100/100 Ancient Dragon, member of the first group of 8 to ascend to ancient on Unity.
    This sig was designed for Firefox (stupid IE still can't handle png )
    www.AncientOrder.org

Congrats good old Dragon Lady..

Hope you survived my spun-suggar-attack on your birthday ^^

Congrats from little Tapys aswell, she wanted to jump on your foot again yesterday, but somehow she must have missed you..

Thread Information