Thread: A dwarf's apology.

Default A dwarf's apology.

Everyone please accept my apology for the way I may have acted in a few posts recently....

And I do apologize for being inflammatory in that post that Gizmo locked.... however... hopefully that opened up the communication I was just not getting.

Default Your apology is accepted

and thank you. I trust that this will get resolved.

I didnt think it was inflammatory. But I guess I can take critism a little better then most. You have an issue and had no feedback by the other route you took. Guess from now on send a PM to whomever EI rep you know. Goodluck

Jayne

It worked, as far as getting someones attention. However... please just pm me, email an EI staff member, or use the support ticketing system. We will get to you... it may take time, but we will get to you. Our objective is to make Horizons fun for you guys, and easy to handle, without the drama that accompanies so many of the other aspects of life. It's been rough, and I'm not promising peaches and cream (actually, we have Peaches, so maybe it will be ok,) but we're doing the absolute best we possibly can to help you guys have a good time... even if you're on your way out or leaving for awhile.

Oh, and the apology unreservedly accepted. Don't feel bad about it

Default Looks for a cow

*glances around* plenty o cows ingame ya know! *g*

*Proceeds to beat the crap out of random bovines with his Dairy Bucket of Doom*

Now I know why farmers are so burly... milking those cows is hard work!

of couse you guys could just save yourself the hassle of these kinds of issues and fix them already.

Online billing and account maintenance is an incredibly simple process to oversee and maintain. From creating new accounts to transfering over from another system. Its all there waiting to be used.

This kind of press Horizons does not need and the word is out all over the MMO community. Not a healthy way to start with Horizons.

So when we will see these issues fixed and resolved once and for all ? Would make your jobs a lot easier and not so uncomfortable at times.

Thread Information