Thread: And If.....

Default And If.....

....Unity, and all Unitarians "guide" a rebellion into U.S. Server?
    Paolo - Kenpa - Unity shard
    Guild "I protettori dell'antico codice"
    100 Paladin - Reaver - Mage - Druid - Healer - Spiritist - Conjurer / currently building Guardian
    Many Dragon's eye-teeths on his Zealot

Shudian Gun - Unity Shard
    True lunus making its A.R.o.P.
    57M of hoard (thanks to Paolo )

as far as i understand, all unity folks would be welcome on the north american servers, it was more a matter of them not having access and everything being in english that was the issue?

to achieve what?
    instead of doing what?
    to escape the poor situation on Unity?
    I´m afraid, I did not get the point, dear friend-
    if you mean to make a new start on the NA-shards- well- I agree with most of the other Unitarians: This is NOT MY solution (though I´m sure to find new friends there, and I have no prob with the language).

Why?
    I don't see the point doing so.
    I DO NOT want to go to a NA server.

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Yeah, I like it here, if you want to go - noone will stop you.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

...I was just thinking IF they do not find a solution and IF they want to transfer all unitarians to US, maybe they can give new things to do and implement a new form of pvp in game (maybe in some areas)

p.s. takora do not answer like that to your master....
    Paolo - Kenpa - Unity shard
    Guild "I protettori dell'antico codice"
    100 Paladin - Reaver - Mage - Druid - Healer - Spiritist - Conjurer / currently building Guardian
    Many Dragon's eye-teeths on his Zealot

Shudian Gun - Unity Shard
    True lunus making its A.R.o.P.
    57M of hoard (thanks to Paolo )

Yeah if EI and GN get a contract, since when they are talking? 3 months .. lol

PvP? Go frag some kiddies in Counterstrike or somehting, Hz has already "Pvp" if that is not enough for you, play something other.

P.s: I'm my own master, naka, maybe you exchange me with you.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Takora, PLEASE

Watch your language or keep silent if you can`t formulate appropriate without insulting.

Paolo: Your suggestion could be the VERY LAST step- I do not want to think or talk about atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Paolo
    ...I was just thinking IF they do not find a solution and IF they want to transfer all unitarians to US, maybe they can give new things to do and implement a new form of pvp in game (maybe in some areas)

(...)
    If they should not find a solution to work together (EII creating patches and new content, GN implementing them on Unity) a buy-out of the Unity database by EII seems even more unlikely, doesn't it?

And what about that pvp-idea? To implement that (outside of the arena where it already exists) would mean a lot of coding work. A whole new event created specifically for the introduction of Unity players. There are much more important issues to do than creating such an event.

And moreover I would see it as an alltogether bad idea to introduce the Unity players as ennemies. Bad feelings all over. Really unfortunate idea, in my view.
    snickel wigglsniff (retired) Twilight Crusaders on Unity
    poggle wigglsniff (gnomish crafter and mage) semi-retired on Order
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    A gnomish house should not just sit there, it should definitely DO something!

Thread Information