Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who is comming back to Unitas?

[offtopic]Dealing with normal (or a bit strange) poeple in game is part of the fun...
    but it crosses the line when some think to ruin others peoples fun and guild by kicking everybody out and delete silo's t5 recourses or rob rare items and place it 1 day later in the market place.
    Advice: Go play wow or find yourself some serious help plz.
    [/offtopic]
    Royall on Order / Royal_wind_unity, Royall on Chaos
    Dinsdag on EU-Evernight (LOTRO)

Hey Royal, thanks to a nice player, I noticed that casting enhances in circle on a macroed healer makes him stop healing and so therefore makes the leveled char die stupidly, luckily you are around around with rez 1, so you can help him, but sadly rez 1 gives so few hp, so he dies again, poor him, so you have to rez again ....
    And then people will complain to you that you enhance them and rez them, they even can call you a "nub", bleh people used to be kinder when buffed or rezzed
    Ishar Xhaan => Ishar_Wind Xhaan => Imrryr Xhaan Lunus Destroyer
    and his biped slave KalTorak XhaanSlave Ice Disciple
    == Ancient Order Of Istarian Knights ==

And the other day.. you are happy to hear he bought all of Tzael's 178 ambrosia VII from the Kion consigner... With exploited-money....?. who will ever say. :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Royal
    And the other day.. you are happy to hear he bought all of Tzael's 178 ambrosia VII from the Kion consigner... With exploited-money....?. who will ever say. :-(
    Ok ok, I've had a bit of a chuckle thanks to your humorous postings of the last two days Royal, but I need to step up and say 'OI!' when I see an outright lie.

140 ambrosia VII were returned to my vault due to failure to sell. I can account for the buyers of the 360 units of ambrosia VII that did sell, and unless someone has alts whose names I do not recognise, the person in question did not buy any of my ambrosia.

BTW for the record 500 units of ambrosia VII used up the last of my spirit oil reserves, aside from the 140 returned to vault due to failure to sell, there's no more ambrosia coming from this sslik

Any idea yet when this Unitas is to start???

Lol jayne, you can't wait that GN pulls the plug of the EU players?

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

LOL, no. I was just wondering when this is to happen? But maybe they dont know yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Tzael
    Thx for correcting me. I must have been in great anger and was not thinking. I heared a message in group about it. I should have waited till you was online to verify the information. Sorry to the ones involved.

Quote Originally Posted by TAkora
    Lol jayne, you can't wait that GN pulls the plug of the EU players?
    Its more she wants us close to her, wants to find us a new home :-)
    And she has showed nice intresse in the case, I'm sure of that.

seems exploiters will FINALLY be punished once we move to NA , now that is a very good point for EII !
    Ishar Xhaan => Ishar_Wind Xhaan => Imrryr Xhaan Lunus Destroyer
    and his biped slave KalTorak XhaanSlave Ice Disciple
    == Ancient Order Of Istarian Knights ==

If we have luck, they even won't get copied to NA, so they dont pollute the new server

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Lets hope this move is done quick enough get some of the pain over with so we can start playing again

Quote Originally Posted by Doombreak
    Lets hope this move is done quick enough get some of the pain over with so we can start playing again
    start playing?

I didn't stop
    (and neither did you )

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

o yea hehe but we rele need a smmoth transition to this new server so we dont lose momentum in what we were doin

Should I be able to transfer over completely, Dragon, inventory and vault intact then I will.
    As he said. I'd love to carry my plot over too, since it's The Plot I ever wanted, where I ever wanted it and as huge as I wanted it.

I will most certainly be on the Unitas server, unsuccessfuly trying to milk a certain player...well char anyways :P

Hoping to see you all there sitting in a circle around campfire after a hard days work telling stories, having fun, ....... milking eachother

milking? As in taking a bucket and hitting each other with it? The istarian way of milking? :-p

The fat cat will be on unitas, no matter what.. that's the plan.. hehe

And I hope these robberies will stop, once we got support...

Quote Originally Posted by Garfonso
    The fat cat will be on unitas, no matter what.. that's the plan.. hehe

And I hope these robberies will stop, once we got support...
    Hehe same here, my whole lil family plans to move over there :b
    And right, the thought about our thieves'n exploiders meeting a working WM makes me.......smile.

Joaqim - Multiclassed God on Unity
    "I'm Immortal, I'm Glorious, I'm Supreme, I'm My Saviour"

Beleenda - Goddess of Melee
    "Kill 'em all, let God sort them out"

This old dwarf will come to any shard , as long as there's killin & drinking to be done !
    A few adv classes with more to get

Crafting very little, ( Blacksmith 100 )

Why craft when you can kill !

Quote Originally Posted by Durax Ironphorce
    This old dwarf will come to any shard , as long as there's killin & drinking to be done !
    And a flying cow who is eating you

Unhappy

I'm sad to say this, but I have decided not to transfer to unitas anymore.

For EI isn't really pushing anything but remains quite for a very very long time, I don't think there is a perspective for my char to develop anymore.
    Of course, I had been happy to hear about the plans, but for it is still unsure how and when the transfer will start, my motivation is currently zero and I don't believe in any kind of success of EI concerning Horizons anymore.
    (Of course there are other reasons, especially the thing called Vista, that tells me there is no future for HZ anymore).

From time to time I may be visitinig the nice world of Unity (usually to assist my wife a little bit), but if we don't meet again online, let me just say: It had been a pleasure for me to play this game and to enjoy the great community.

Regards, Sap.

Thread Information