Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Who is comming back to Unitas?

*grief*
    *tries to say something to change his mind- but has no words*

Maybe there will be no more a transfer... who knows...
    Atm theres only big silence from the responsible ones and I dont think GN will go on for long to blow money into the HZ server without any income....or did EI pay them? think not.

******** even if Luca would say: "31.12.06 server will be up the last day" it would be better than this "nothing...nothing...noth...."

Maybe. Maybe not. I don't know yet.
    Trust GN to fade away with the whole 'send us an e-mail and we will save your character'.. but to be honest I expected nothing more or nothing less.
    Inferno - Level 100 DRAG/100 DCRA/63 DLSH/43 Million Hoard, Ancient Dragon on Chaos (formerly Wind/Unity).
    Saleck - Mage in Training. Too many Craft Schools.

GN never asked for emails...
    I wanna be ancient. Why is there no ARoP for Saris?

I have considered going through with the transfer ever since it was announced. Having considered the information available to us regarding the future of Horizons, I have made my decision.

I hope you are all able to come to a decision with more ease than it took myself. Whatever your choice I hope we will all continue to cross paths.

I'm not quite sure what I was going to write here. At first I was going to reassure folks that Unity is here and we're still all together for now. Then I considered making a bold statement about my concerns and my hopes. Now all I want to say to you all is have fun. That's what counts. If it's too much effort to simply have fun without worrying about other things then maybe things aren't as they seem.

I agree with you, Tzael here.

Sure, we all have our concerns. Let's hope that the most of us are able to have fun in the game..

Maybe some day the future will be brigther... I still hope so. It's the only chance we have.
    I wanna be ancient. Why is there no ARoP for Saris?

Default Transfer

i have read first all the letters and cant say mutch more, i've enjoied playing for abouth 3 years, was sometime reeeealy unhappy sometimes over missworkings, but because of it i know what we have build up.
    Nothing is perfect and this will allso by Unitas, ( Moerfys-law).
    But time passing without to know what you'll have, lowes the intrest in continuing building, and if you work on one place. You lose fun, like i worte in a outher thread, i played outher games witch had also takeovers, this is the longest and complicat doing transfer i ever expierinced.
    So i'm not complitly shure there will be a transfer, shure they still try to balance it out, ( if it would't it where allready down, or we hade on official message maybe that the will keep it open till after christmess time as "like "a gift of loyality maybe.
    But here are realy not mutch signts of care to see EII is not realy mutch feedbacking of at least how fare they are.
    Considering the most write clear, they move with all.

I like my charts, they have my color... spezial notes so wy not i'll give it a TRY. I played it with GN so from the support it can be easy topped no matter hows fout it was. But i play no less, this includes all data.

The Main Hall of Khazad-dum, fighting for freedom

Hmm, hope you guys get everything sorted out and get a working server with customer support. Gods knowns you bloody well deserve it

/wave from the past
    "Baruk Khazad! Khazad ai-menu!!"

Fhrain Fireheart
    Dwarven Berserker at Night, Paladin in the Day
    --Pain is Temporary, Glory is Eternal--

Hey there Fhrain :-) Still following the Horizons-soap ^_^
    Royall on Order / Royal_wind_unity, Royall on Chaos
    Dinsdag on EU-Evernight (LOTRO)

Quote Originally Posted by Royal
    Hey there Fhrain :-) Still following the Horizons-soap ^_^
    Haha, im still lurking around in the shadows yes. Wont be returning tho, as sad as that makes me, but i still remember what Horizons stood for and all the good people who played it.

Hehe, i miss that in WoW often, ******** those 12 year old Diablo kids -.-

Fhrain Fireheart

Nothing wrong with diablo I hope? :P If you like(d) that game, try "Titan Quest"! And horizons isnt the same since server merger.. :-( when the mitrhil was still rare community was best!

Quote Originally Posted by Royal
    Nothing wrong with diablo I hope? :P If you like(d) that game, try "Titan Quest"! And horizons isnt the same since server merger.. :-( when the mitrhil was still rare community was best!
    No nothing wrong with Diablo, just got issues with some of the mentality some of the battlenet people had, same as with CS. Doesnt breed nice players like Horizons did.

Ugh, no more games please! Fhrain Fireheart is plenty busy in World of Warcraft, couldnt take anymore bloody game, I`d have no RL! Oh wait....
    /chuckle

Fhrain Fireheart

RL??^^

How goes that ZEN- allegory about the monk and the butterfly?

(can`t cite that in English, perhaps somebody else can)

Quote Originally Posted by LOVWYRM
    RL??^^

How goes that ZEN- allegory about the monk and the butterfly?

(can`t cite that in English, perhaps somebody else can)
    Arg!! Dont ye go reminding me of monk! Im tellin ye, tis a horrid class! Bloody impossible to grind! Arg, Arg....me needs beer to get this of me mind.

*wanders of to the Silver Leaf Inn*

Fhrain Fireheart

I'm going to Unitas, for sure...

I aint sure if ill b goin now kinda sa dbut since i havent been on for some time i dont miss the game tho i miss some people tho but i now have thier email addys who knows i may still come but depends on the payment methods

ignore my earlier post. Sigh.

I am unable to forget my beloved Ivy. Ill be there, too.

Welcome aboard!

aboard of what ship exactly :-P
    Good to see more and more comming to 'XXXX'!

Default Our ship IS there

It's just crossing from one "Realm of Existance" to another - just like a

*Yelling Eeeeeek coming from the Off*

GHOSTSHIP!

Thread Information