Thread: Halloween?

Default Halloween?

Hi, I'm not sure many remember me. I played during beta and the first year of release. My char was a fiend tinkerer / builder by the name of Raisty on Chaos. It's that time of year again and I was wondering if the Halloween Trick or Treating would be back?

Good question. I wonder if the costumes and candy will be back as well.
    "We live only ONE REAL DAY, during which we recall false memories of living many more."
    Is it today?
    "No."

Somehow I highly doubt it.

I also think we wouldn't even get the Christmas Event...

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

maybe they're trying to, and thus the snafu with logins? i'm sure it takes working a lot of little details to get these things going *sighs wistfully*

Default Halloween

It would have been here by now. I feel abandoned. Have to go talk to my shrink again

Okay, so maybe this year there won't be an official halloween event.

How about creating an unofficial one? I already went bonkers pumpkin-wise on my plot, even went so far as to include a little gravesite. If I cannot find another disguise I'll dye a flaxen mask red and wear my special pants. I'll see what I can do fireworks-wise and maybe some confectioners might take the trouble to create festival food? And how about a parade? I would dearly like to see a dragon parade stomping through Dalimond....
    snickel wigglsniff (retired) Twilight Crusaders on Unity
    poggle wigglsniff (gnomish crafter and mage) semi-retired on Order
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    A gnomish house should not just sit there, it should definitely DO something!

Ha! The Fall Festival is up and running for all you doubters....

Amadan certainly deserves kudos for getting the festival going again. :-)

It would have been nice to have new contests and items instead of reusing last year's content, but it's still a fun event and a nice change of pace. Happy trick-or-treating, everyone. :-D
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Thread Information