Thread: Its with a heavy heart

Default Its with a heavy heart

Its with a heavy heart that I am saying good bye to the Horizons cummunity. I finally was able to cancel my account through Ipay after they searched for my account information. It was under my old email address.

I gave away all my rares/items to guild master before I left so hopefully they will put them to good use. You can gather alot of nice things in close to 3 years worth of playing.

To EI
    I wish you the best of luck. Horizons is by far one of the best games that I played and although there were alot of rough patchs throughout the years I really enjoyed the game. I do hope you listen to the community and use some of their ideas to further develop Horizons. They are what make the game what it is.

Take care all and Ill stop by the forums now and then to see how things are. Perhaps down the line I might wake up Grummel Hammerhand will just have to wait and see.

Aladar hatchling dragon
    Grummel Hammerhand Dwarven Zerker by heart

Default its very sad to see you leave

and I do hope, you will return one day. Take care of yourself!

Australia, NSW, Port Macquarie, house, back yard. lol

Awww, you didnt say why ur leaving??

Sad Sad day's commign with people leaving.

i recently lost our Guild Master. just as getting used to things. too.

God Bless you and have fun

Oh man! Grum, you are going to be missed. I dont recall meeting many of your calibre in game or out. You take care of yourself and if ya decide to make a return gimme a shout, if there is anything you need I'm there.
    Kwinn
    Mortal Danger is an effective antidote for fixed ideas... Erwin Rommel

Dulce Bellum Inexpertis

Dog: The other white meat

Order Server

Heavily multiclassed Human Hunter, 'overpowered' to the nth degree of beejeezusness and damned proud of it. Nerf me, go ahead make my day

Farewell to my favorite dwarven streaker!

Thread Information