Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Unitas NA Shard Player Input

It's clear they're still in the planning phase :P or they got stuck in it while doing it...
    Royall on Order / Royal_wind_unity, Royall on Chaos
    Dinsdag on EU-Evernight (LOTRO)

Quote Originally Posted by Xante
    nagafen,

Long time no hear !! but nice to hear you
    * gets his best dell dude impression on *

Dude

* browses thread again.. goes back and does it again*

Dude

Nagafen hasen't posted here since October 6th... *looks at todays date and blinks*

there hasen't been any official posting in this thread since the initial starting of it.

heheh maddwarf

just trying to think positive...

cause if we would say : "Where the hell were you ?" we wouldn`t get anywhere ... not only half the community would be on eachother but more importantly .. we might have scared nagafen or other EI representatives away ... which still leaves us with our original prolems and questions ...

:P

Quote Originally Posted by Nagafen
    We will be posting regular updates, in this thread, as each phase of planning is completed.
    GREAT! ! !
    I know everyone here will be much overjoyed about those regular updates!

I don't mind brevity, I don't need the i's dotted or the t's crossed, but just a sign that work still continues.
    Maturity is overrated

Quote Originally Posted by GalemThawn
    GREAT! ! !
    I know everyone here will be much overjoyed about those regular updates!
    /sarcasm on

Think we all forgot to ask their meaning of Regular

/sarcasm off

Regular means annual?

like you sad peach you're not a Unity player, but here i'm asking you why you try to start a fight ? You know what maybee there is one ore more some people there've build there plots for community use naer Resources and i defenetly would not care if those have a secound one because there still planty empty plots left.

What i would like to know abouth what day/week we will have a shart again.
    The question is verry nice abouth what we would like to have.
    Still i think there will be future changes and patches anyway so way no lets have a start, instead of comming up for month of talk.

Unity is closed now so peoplelook for some place to stay if you keep as just waiting there will be no one then, no matter how good the game is.
    To run a game needs also a good running groupe supporters...
    At last it needs the game online witch you dont have for weeks now.

(My point was; the feedback thread he started degenerated to hopless rants ere long each time, so I don't blame hims for kinda giving up.)

- gee, right now I'm drunk, I'm emotional, I miss Hz. I wish we European players could just get some sort of hint of what is going on. I'd hate to see the life of the Great Shulahravaukar go out with a whimper. Could always restart on Order/Chaos, but do not know if I have the strength for that...

Current owners: Throw us a lifeline, will 'ya..?

I'm online as Avaleric in EVE Online - Just tearing around the galaxy, looking for the *edited*
    ....I will wait, with a patience only dragons can be in possesion of. Should all things fail, the Great Shulahravaukar will have an offspring in either Chaos or Order - nomatter how cruel the powers are towards us, I cannot be kept away from this world; and I call upon all the other veterans of the EU server(s): Should all fail, then let us at least meet again as little cute hatchies, and make the jouney towards new greatness together!

The community of Horizons is legendary, and none more so than that of Unity. Let us not let that die away. We CANNOT let that die away.

So come on; Cob, Varan, Thokk, Vahk, Tzae, Royal, Fhra, Ivy, Dae, Tak, Fire, and all the ones I cannot remember in my drunken state; let us make a lasting mark on Hz: We are all waiting for a return of the Unity server. but if that should fail to materialize, then I REFUSE to go out with a wimper! That is not the dragon way! Istaria is a special place, and iven if I have found myself to grow mighty tired of it from time ti time, I am unable to leave it behind. It is part of me. The COMMUNITY is part of me. I am part of that community.

We cannot let that die. Even if that means starting all over again.

Gee, I'm really rambling on, aren't I..?

For more on the Great Shulahravauker, visit www.amerelium.net

...and remember, always; bite, THEN think...
    Last edited by Peaches; February 11th, 2007 at 01:14 AM.

Vahrokh is me. Me is Vahrokh. Vahrokh is the ideal of the dragon I am down to the smallest atom.

A reborn Vahrokh with half the unique things that made Vahrokh is not me. He's not Vahrokh. He can't exist.

Better ethernal slumber than being half of a dragon.

((This is Silithus Zerr of Order's post))
    It is a shame about whats happened.. I (Silithus) started playing this around the first of December, last year, and I can say I came to check it out, but stayed because of the awesome community. If anyone decides to come to the order shard.. Just message me, and I will do my best to help.
    ((Season 50 young Lunus Adult, Silithus))

TelShyia

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by vahrokh_the_ancient
    Vahrokh is me. Me is Vahrokh. Vahrokh is the ideal of the dragon I am down to the smallest atom.

A reborn Vahrokh with half the unique things that made Vahrokh is not me. He's not Vahrokh. He can't exist.

Better ethernal slumber than being half of a dragon.
    SO TRUE! SO TRUE! Vahrokh!

Default agreed

i know its been a Long time since we seen a Update but look at how fast they got Chaos back and Not doing a role back think about what they Have done give them time the community is still Hostile to PME and i bet u they are treating Us as such
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Quote Originally Posted by lightning claw
    i know its been a Long time since we seen a Update but look at how fast they got Chaos back and Not doing a role back think about what they Have done give them time the community is still Hostile to PME and i bet u they are treating Us as such
    give them time ? hmmm

since 14/12 they got the data base... testing does take time

Testing would take place in january

its 14 Feb and still no news of any progress let alone clarification/assurance that Unity players can play again with Their original toon , original plot ...

Sorry lighting claw ... think your sentence "Think about what they have done give them time" is a little bit misplaced here. I think that the Unity players ,despite now and then showing their frustration or eagerness to play again (in straightforward way :P ) are giving PME looooooads of time ... the only thing they ask is :

Keep us informed with clear information, not just a vague message every few months.

/end discussion as we talk in here what we want for unit(y)as. its a player feedback thread. not a pls give them time thread.

PS. Yes they did good work to get chaos back up, and I think we are all happy for the chaos players. Everyone wishes that everyone can play without hiccups along the way (I am sure even PME wishes that)

I play(ed) HZ since the european server had been merged, made some breaks and had a look on some other games, came back and had fun playing HZ again.

They only were able get back Chaos to work with the help of former Tulga technicians, a server that went down because of problems is easier to get back running then integrate a migrated database on a new server environment.

At the moment it looks quite simple for me, PME/EII has not the knowledge to get the migrated Unity database running on their systems, or they see the cost to get to work is higher then money they can earn.

But the lost of players that do not trust the owner of the game they like to play could be higher then the effort to keep it running and to get it working . Silence to the player base is the wrongest way a hoster can go, I have seen it not the first time a game dies because of that.

We live in the century of information, of a world wide web filled with information, games, fun ... filled with people that search for a new online home in a fast manner if the service is not that well as it could be expected. It seems there are still companies that didn't do their homework.

HZ players are something very special in that case, and Unity players showed a lot patience in the past, but when hope gets lost, the patience will die. I lost my hope.
    Terao (Gnome, Grand Master Crafter, Order [Unity])|Draigourn (Ancient, Master Lairshaper, Lunus, Order)|Echentrial (Ancient, Lunus, Order)

The new NA shard “Unitas� is now very much in the serious planning mode. This thread is intended to begin a discussion and seek your thoughts about these plans. We will be posting regular updates, in this thread, as each phase of planning is completed.
    Nagafen,

Could you elaborate to us -the unit(y)as player- what EI/PME has noted in the posts of the players in which they shared their thoughts for the new "Unit(y)as" shard.

This would be higly appriciated

Greetings,
    Xante

The new NA shard “Unitas� is now very much in the serious planning mode. This thread is intended to begin a discussion and seek your thoughts about these plans. We will be posting regular updates, in this thread, as each phase of planning is completed.
    Knock, knock.
    Hello? Hello?

Has stage one planning moved to stage two yet?
    Seriously.

yes, even I am still here listening and hoping ..

Than you may wait till the end of days....
    Sad to say such things, but the missing answer (3 months now) if they will setup the server or not is deceiving.
    As said, sad. Very sad.
    Greetings,
    Knud

Quote Originally Posted by GalemThawn
    Knock, knock.
    Hello? Hello?

Has stage one planning moved to stage two yet?
    Seriously.
    also didnt see but good to know how many stages all this will needed to be completed ??? if ever

we wait for more then 3months for just info and seems didnt pass yet stage 1 if its more then stage 1 like 3,4,5,etc etc stages needed to complete you try get it then when will be done probably NEVER

only wish we can get big company with big office full of good and adequate working personel and good money (sony,blizzard,EA)

but my hope still not dead and wont be till HZ will be gone from planet earth
    till then i still play on Chaos FREE what is not my plan, i wish to pay good customer support,events, and this wonderfull game but only if i get what iam paying

best wishes to all Istarians and specialy for Unitarians dont LOSE hope we will be again together soon

Thread Information