Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Unitas NA Shard Player Input

Thumbs down

Sad, very sad.....
    It seems nobody gives a s..t bout the Unity players.
    Dont want to be considered as a negative thinking man, but i cannot see the
    determination at PME to solve the question, not even one communication was posted on the boards as far i know.
    Neither if they are sorry nor that something will happen with the long awaited Unitas server.
    I can understand if the company cannot afford a dedicated server due to the
    low player numbers, but a post should be mandatory in these cases.
    as said, sad.
    Lost all hope to get my beloved Knud back in Istaria i wish you all the best for the future and as many of us i'm forced to lookout for a new game to play.

Knud

I personally believe they lack the skill to copy characters to the servers.

Even if it would be possible then copying characters to the servers then this would bring alot of items onto the servers they have no controll over.

It seems to me as if there has been done a calculation.

How many players are there on a server, how much does it cost per year

waiting too here .....

./,,/.,/.,/,/,/,/.,/,/,/.,(char limit rubbish)

I personally believe they lack the skill to copy characters to the servers.

Even if it would be possible then copying characters to the servers then this would bring alot of items onto the servers they have no controll over.

It seems to me as if there has been done a calculation.

How many players are there on a server, how much does it cost per year
    But then, why don't we even deserve a "we are sorry, stop hoping and buggering these forums, Unity = Blight = nuked, and it's final"?

I guess if that was said alot of people hoping for a transfer would just stop reading the forums and leave for another game. If its not said maybe those same players will create a char on chaos and pay. Just one thought from my end.

Default Not waiting any more ...

I have moved on to other things, did in fact loose my interest in HZ.

Gosh! NEVER thought that might happen!

Was fun till it lasted folks, now it's time to move to new land, full of Adventures and new Friends. But hey, why not find New and keep the old friends? I've heard some of us already moved to Vanguard - and i'm just about to buy and try for meself.

Let's meet there!

Did the same.

HZ related bookmarks -> deleted.
    HZ related downlaods -> deleted.
    HZ itsself -> deleted.

Have fun all what ever happens. But beeing a customer of a company requires something like "trust". And i donnt trust in EII for anything. And with this situation i will never join any server. not Unity, not Unitas, not Chaos, not Order.

Bye then until we may meet again somere else. Here
    it will not happen again.
    Enisha Dryad 190/234 Caster (retired)
    Enix Dryad 165/100 Heavy Melee (retired)
    Enigma Dragon 100/92 Helian (retired)

Unity

Bye Eni,
    and thx for everything.
    I will never forget a single RoP/AROP we did together (nor Lem or Thistle will^^).
    It was always a privilege to fight at your side

*bows low*

*waves to HAG happyly* see you soon , mate

Sorry to see some of you moving on... but do keep in touch!

I would also support a character move to any server, as I do also really miss my characters. I just hope the present owners do read the forums at times.

Best regards;

Rakku

Come join us in Vanguard Rakku, the HZ community in VG would LOVE to see you.

You can fly on Griffons in Vanguard
    Get the map pack here - Get the REAL ancient models here!
    Get White Teeth and Claws for your Dragon here!

100/100 Ancient Dragon, member of the first group of 8 to ascend to ancient on Unity.
    This sig was designed for Firefox (stupid IE still can't handle png )
    www.AncientOrder.org

Quote Originally Posted by Cobal
    You can fly on Griffons in Vanguard
    ...not quite the same now, is it..?

Quote Originally Posted by Amerelium
    Better have a lesser Giant riding on a Wyvern/Griffon than not being able to play his Dragon at all - no?

I rather give a new company a chance than feeding the company that broke many promises and treats the European Costumers like dirt.

And you can also ride Dragons (wyrms as they call the 6 limbed dragons)

For you and me the griffons are of no importance but our friend Rakku happens to like Griffons so I thought I'd point them out to him
    Get the map pack here - Get the REAL ancient models here!
    Get White Teeth and Claws for your Dragon here!

100/100 Ancient Dragon, member of the first group of 8 to ascend to ancient on Unity.
    This sig was designed for Firefox (stupid IE still can't handle png )
    www.AncientOrder.org

Quote Originally Posted by Cobal
    And you can also ride Dragons (wyrms as they call the 6 limbed dragons)

For you and me the griffons are of no importance but our friend Rakku happens to like Griffons so I thought I'd point them out to him
    haha ... well that's true. Obsessed would be closer...

Well, as Stalker has just highlighted, I think my pc would run Vanguard like a bag of nails. i.e. the only way I could install was to put it on an external hd. Plus, even though the graphics are up to it as is the chip, I doubt the ram is. And then there's the laptop, which whips this pc for memory bandwidth but has elderly graphics.

From what I've heard Vanguard needs a Good pc to get a satisfactory experience and it was released about 3 months early looking at reviews. I'm sure they'll get it working like a treat in time. However... prove me wrong and induce me to go out and grab a copy.

(apologies for the slow reply)

Rakku

.... And no it isn't! HAG does have a very valid point though.

"In the Kingdom of the non-playable dragon mmorpg's, the one with flying mounts is King?"

Rakku

PS: Come On you thrice-be-damned online-game devs out there! There's a market for nuts like us! Use your loaf and create a game with a playable race with more than two limbs where the bl00dy h0bbits are dinner! I fear they've all booked a ticket on the WoW clone train... see http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/6431207.stm .
    Last edited by Spirit; March 24th, 2007 at 11:17 AM.

Hmmm It seems that some one take care and maintenance of forums, 'cause as I see some post are mixed in one tread that as the same object.

Still here, still waiting.
    Ar-Narluin Arohk - Ancient Lunus Blue Dragoness - DRAG 100 - DCRA 100 - DLSH 75 / 100 Mil Hoard
    Malashea - Adult Helian Silver Dragoness - DRAG 100 - DCRA 100 - DLSH 3 / 6 Mil Hoard

And still waiting for EI I to get awake,
    send me a mail or something.
    I'm gonna sleep..

i think that they read the Forum mayd just be the reason way nothing is coming. Think about you're Gamemaster, with unfinished work, and all you can read is that youre players run like water thrught youre fingers. What would you doe at they place. Ok they have waited all to long to respont. AND NOW !!! we write ower trust for the is low, if theys still some.

It makes me unhappy as well, as more that my coputer gives me not mutch chances for hight new Games. I miss the way to craft, my plot, my lair.

I miss Rakija a lot and renew her at Chaos would never be the same, many old forms are uniqs allready.
    WOW works but no resorc. without fight, and over and over battelchallenge of some player it blocks me from becoming happy there

Default Re: Unitas NA Shard Player Input

Since they seem to have deleted the announcement about the Unity transfer here at the forums, I think they wont do much again anymore *sigh*

Thread Information