Thread: Crafting Quests < level 10?

Default Crafting Quests < level 10?

I started playing my dragon char I'd created a while back and I'm currently 7 ADV/6 CRA. I'm trying to get forms so I can make all my scales and I can't find any quests to get tokens. Do dragons get such quests? The dragon crafting trainer in New Trismus gave me 2 quests, and I got 5 tokens each from them, but then he has no more. And a single scale formula ranges from 5 to 15 tokens, so I'll be lucky to get one with the tokens I have.

Are there any dragon crafting quests for below level 10 in Chiconis or Dralk that give tokens?

Both in Chiconis and Dralk are Crafting Trainers. In Chico from the pad turn right and follow the way up the mpuntain until you come to a craft cave, in that cave the dragon crafter trainer is sitting on a stone (the color is pink-ish). In dralk run to the floating isle and turn left after the entrance, in the first cave the dralk trainer is, it is the same like in chico.

They should give you tasks to get tokens, if not you have to complete the quest series in new trismus before you can do them.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Thanks for the info.

I just noticed in another thread that there are more crafting quests in NT, but I have to do some ADV quests first. I went to gamersinfo.net and found their guide - that'll help a bunch.

You can still do the old quests from the trainers in New Brommel as they haven't changed those yet.

Nice advantage is that New Brommel is most of the time nice and quiet so you have the whole isle to yourself.

Thread Information