Thread: Ascension

Default Ascension

Ascending in around 16 hours 30 mins on the chaos shard. 19:00 PST 21st october. Just leaving the message to cover those i may have missed in game.

Will depend basically on ranqthas and ignem being able to show though its likely both will. Just a shout to catch up with everyone.

Seranthor not seen you in game for a while <grins> wondering if you might show.

dont do it!! its a trick!! ... look what happen to me

8O The eternal hatchie will ascend?! Well, it's been nice to see a level 100 hatchling running around all this time.
    I don't know you that well, but I've seen you around for ages; early congrats on ascending!
    - Grem

Ignem never logged in, so Krakk's Ascention was rescheduled for next saturday, the 28th. We did some fighting in the arena while waiting, and had a good time. We might do the same thing again. Krakkanoth I believe wants to compare fighting as a hatchie and then again as an adult I think, vs the same opponent.

Ignem did show. It was no-one that didn't. Ascension goes ahead this week if he is there or not. I've made it clear.. was a long 2 hour wait. Sorry to all that it may have miffed. Support that showed floored me.

We waited this long for you to ascend. We can wait one more week.

Thread Information