Thread: I said sorry for my post from yesterday evening

Rohal

Default I said sorry for my post from yesterday evening

Hello of people I believe I must times apologize for the post office from yesterday evening. I did not want to attack with this post office anybody personally from the responsible person and only quite not to Luca us friendlier point had informed. Then I would like which to get straight because of the payment. Into my post office it did not concern to me also the payment it is before an amount which below 2 Euro is that does not do pain I to me smoke stop a half box cigarettes less * gg * The grind and annoyance which with me had developed themselves applied only that false estimation of the time. Which I want to say am if it from in front purely would have said "people the project am so tricky, we to become probably 3 perhaps even 4 days to need". Greetings Rohal

each in Geramn:

Hallo Leute Ich glaube ich muss mich mal entschuldigen. für den Post von gestern Abend. Ich wollte mit diesem Post niemandem persönlich von dem verantwortlichen angreifen und erst recht nicht Luca der uns freundlicher weise informiert hatte. Dann möchte ich was klarstellen wegen der Bezahlung. In meinem Post ging es mir auch nicht um die Bezahlung es ist ehe ein Betrag was unter 2 Euro liegt, dass tut mir nicht weh ich rauche halt eine halbe Schachtel Zigaretten weniger *gg* Der Frust und der Ärger was sich bei mir aufgebaut hatte. galt nur dem Fehlschätzung der Zeit. Was ich sagen will ist wenn sie von vorne rein gesagt hätten "Leute das Vorhaben ist dermassen knifflig, wir werden wahrscheinlich 3 vielleicht sogar 4 Tage brauchen". Grüße Rohal

Note this text was an machine translation with SYSTRAN 5.0
    i hope it was identiy with the orginal german text.

Default Re: I said sorry for my post from yesterday evening

*knufft Rohal mal*

Na also [:)]
    Coole Übersetzung, aber ganz so schlimm wie Babelfisch ist sie nicht. [:D]
    Wir sehen uns dann (hoffentlich) heute abend auf Unity.
    Wenn Du irgendwo eine Katze hilflos zwischen Monstern rumhüpfen siehst, weil sie Rohstoffe braucht: das bin ich!

*hugs Rohal*
    Susan - Lvl 85 Tink and many, many other crafting classes
    Andarielle - Lvl 100 Adv / Lvl 100 Cra Dragoness

Former ICE

Xeno

Ich freu mich auch auf dich [:D]

Bye,

Maybe it was good then that few understod what ye wrote?
    Vanaondo
    The RP guild Kushan Sogd at Harro, Unity Shard
    Download and install Pekkas Map Pack v2.9 today and HCC 0.26 Beta is there too

Thread Information