Thread: Combat text won't display

Drengor

Default Combat text won't display

For some reason the game will not display any of my melee hits. It stopped displaying them after the first time I used one of the portals. It briefly started again after I died once, but has stopped again. I only get messages from spell attacks, and the dot effect from Bite. Since I am a dragon, this means almost no feedback while fighting.

Other problems that are less urgent..

Jynasik (the Capacity trainer in Tazoon) keeps telling me I already have a trial and he won't give me another despite me not having one. I am able to get a trial from any of the dragons in the floating island in Dralth however.

I was given a task to deliver a note to Lady Kendra in Kion... She appears to be MIA. The military still references her as well stating she greets people as they arrive in the kion teleport pad.

Drengor

Drengor

Default Re: Combat text won't display

I found a good list of Dragon problems, which explained the combat messages bug.

16. Crafting Icon Removes Combat Feedback Bug - This bug is related to the issue in #15 probably. If a dragon is buffed with a crafting icon (Quarry, Smelt, Scalecraft etc.) and they enter combat, you will not see any combat animations nor will you receive any feedback. You will receive feedback for Spiked Scales and any spells cast but no melee damage feedback.

Fellow Dragons can see the rest of the list here: http://community.istaria.com/Web/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=1235

Drengor

Thread Information