Thread: Cant play game

Default Cant play game

I just bought a new vid card geforve 7300 gt the game gets to about 99% loaded the the screen goes black and the monitoer switches into standby mode i have downloaded the latest drivers from nvidia

maybe you should try to not run it in fullscreen mode the first time... or something like that.
    The setting should be in some *.pref file.. don't currently know which one, cause you have a new *.pref file structure over there ..
    I wanna be ancient. Why is there no ARoP for Saris?

I had a geforece 4 ti 4200 that worked perfectly and i read somewhere else to turn off anti alidsing and the other option (forget what its called and now i can get the game to fun for for about 2 mins then it freezes the whole comp

I think the game is stuc with some old config that doesn't work on the new board...

If you have a "ClientPrefs_Graphic.def" or similar somewhere in your HZ main dir or HZ "prefs" dir, I would just go on and try and delete it (or better move it somewhere HZ won't find it).
    Then HZ should create a new one with default settings and maybe run smoothly... then you can edit the settings in game.

That would be my first approach to this problem.

That was my firt step i did i will continue to play with it to see if i can get it to work i bought that card so i could get over 10 fps

Hehe... sadly the graphics board doesn't matter too much to horizons.

Thread Information