Thread: A Question for the owner of the community Gerard

xenia

Default A Question for the owner of the community Gerard

I have been having an issue with the plot planning window since my guild won the auction.

Instead of the outlines of buildings I get a rather ugly brown wavy screen --
    http://www.championsohonor.net/plotwoes.html

Is that happening to you as well? While I don't wish this on someone else, it would help me to know I'm not alone.

I have submitted a ticket regarding this (and the crashes while working on plot) on 10/12/04. I got a response that the crashes were fixed, then I crashed again. I submitted a debug log on two occasions. I am still waiting on a response to the issue of the planning window.

Staff :: Developer

Default Re: A Question for the owner of the community Gerard

Nobody lives in Gerard on Blight. I took a character there and bought the guild plot, and I do get the same brown rock texture covering my planning preview window. I'll get this passed on so it can get fixed, thanks for the report and sorry for the inconvienience.
    ~Illyist
    ~Aru

xenia

Ohh, thank you :)

We will have a new client available today that fixes the Gerard community's planning windows. Thanks again for pointing this out to us!
    ~Illyist
    ~Aru

xenia

Thanks Illyist.

I saw that the fix went to Blight on the 24th and that Order/Chaos got patched on the 25th :)

Ulfang Le Tenebreux

btw .... and already reported ....

the same pb with Nana Guildplot and subplots ...

thx for helping

I've just looked at the Nana guild plot, and all sub-plots and see no problem with the planning windows on any of them.

The problem was most likely fixed at the same time as when the Gerard plots were fixed (same issue of a tall mountain being too close to the plots).

If you have client 336.3 or newer, and still see a problem with the Nana (or any other) plots, please post back here and I'll look into it. (you can check the client build number by typing "/window fpswindow" and then resizing that window so you can read the text.)

Thanks!
    ~Illyist
    ~Aru

Thread Information