Thread: Do all tarbash disks transport?

Default Do all tarbash disks transport?

I'm looking for a bigger disk to use until I get to fly and get a flying disk

On horizons.gamersinfo.net, they list the Tarbash disks and it says the Tarbash Sandstone Disk, which holds 6000 bulk, does not teleport/recall. But it also says the Tarbash Compact Sandstone Disk, which only holds 2000, does not teleport/recall. But I know that one does allow teleports as I use it all the time. It just doesn't allow recall.

So, do all Tarbash disks allow you to teleport? Or is GI wrong on one and right on the other?

I use the Tarbash 1 Stack and it does teleport.

yes, the information at horizons-gamersinfo seems faulty in that regard.

All tarbash allow teleports (but no recall).

Poggle (proud owner of a teleporting slate tarbash)
    snickel wigglsniff (retired) Twilight Crusaders on Unity
    poggle wigglsniff (gnomish crafter and mage) semi-retired on Order
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    A gnomish house should not just sit there, it should definitely DO something!

Then what am I using the 2000 bulk disk for?

/runs off to go shopping (well, when I get home from work)

You know, even though you can't fly, you CAN use a shiney Enterprise or bloody Rubber Ducky. They teleport as well. And, as an intreped crafter, you can make them yourself.
    SiLang Drag 100, Dcra 100, Dlsh 100 100M Hoard Ancient Dragon of Flight of the Order Shard
    Parcasta Storm Disciple 44, ARM 88, BLK 100, CRP 25, ENC 23, FIT 88, GTH 80, JWL 40, MIN 80, MSN 82, OUT 100, SCH 100, TLR 10, WPN 88, WVR 21

Thread Information