Thread: HZ items on ebay

Default HZ items on ebay

Here are some bookmarks signed by Peter Beagle for sale, a couple sets there for anyone interested, pretty cheap too.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Horizons-Online-...QQcmdZViewItem

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Cheap? Last bid in that I saw was $51.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

The buy it now was for $30, why would anyone want to bid that much...

Very difficult to value something like that, to a Hz and Peter Beagle fan they could be worth quite a bit.
    One thing that did suprise me was to see people auctioning (well, buy it now to be precise) batches of 10 gold for Chaos. I am suprised there is a market for such an action and suprised that action is not taken to stop the offenders. Despiste the sophistry of claiming that the price is for the time and effort of obtaining it, surely it is a breach of the EULA?.

Regards

Elspeth

30 lots of 10g would make 300g... who has that much as themselves and over how long and how did they obtain it. Thats more my question.

More interesting is that 18 sales have been made so far with 30 lots of 10g left still? so thats 480g total. Some players seem to have bought 40g worth as well.

Not sure legally time invested or not your selling something virtual which i don't think is your property just something you are granted use of. Wonder if money transactions are recorded. If it was wouldn't be hard to track down 10g lots or more given at any particular time.
    Last edited by Krakkanoth; November 22nd, 2006 at 08:01 AM.

Thread Information