Thread: Old Oaks - Public Clothworks

Default Old Oaks - Public Clothworks

In noting that Old Oaks lost a Journeyman Clothworking Shop...

I have purchased the plot second-closest to the nearby Silk field under one of my alt's...Chayn.

Quasi-Public Clothworks...
    1 - Journeyman Clothworking Shop
    1 - T1 Consignment Shop
    4 - T2 Silos (along eastern edge of plot)

Will be made available to the public when finished. A token amount of coin is availble on the T1 Connie, the 2 silos's closest to the road, and on a few items in the Shop (my funds are severely limited atm).

Any help people might be able to offer will be greatly appreciated. Once one of the aforementioned structure(s) are complete, will log-in Chayn and make the appropiate permission changes so all might benefit from the comvienent location.

Thank you...

ps...currently trying to finish the cotton work on my T4 GH before switching focus to the Old Oaks plot.
    Spirit Brothers
    Aaelefein - Foremost a Grand Master Crafter, also a Paladin/Healer/Druid/Mage/Spiritist
    Treyvan - Adult Dragon 100A/100DC/100LS/95CS
    Skandrannon - Growing and Expert Dragon Crafter

Update:
    Jman Clothworking Shop:
    Complete: Iron Jointing, Bright Essence Sources, Obsidian Blocks/Keystones, Kenaf Bolts/Tapestries.

T1 Connie...should be complete within the hour (about 3pm PST)

T2 Silos: Cedar has been completed on the front 2, as well as some of the Bronze work.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaelefein
    Update:
    Jman Clothworking Shop:
    Complete: Iron Jointing, Bright Essence Sources, Obsidian Blocks/Keystones, Kenaf Bolts/Tapestries.

T1 Connie...should be complete within the hour (about 3pm PST)

T2 Silos: Cedar has been completed on the front 2, as well as some of the Bronze work.
    Jman Clothworking Shop and front 2 T2 silos: elm timbers and braces done.
    snickel wigglsniff (retired) Twilight Crusaders on Unity
    poggle wigglsniff (gnomish crafter and mage) semi-retired on Order
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    A gnomish house should not just sit there, it should definitely DO something!

Default Update - 4pm PST

Shop, Clothworking, Journeyman is complete except for:
    • 60/53 Cobalt Jointing/Sheeting
    • 100/100 Silk Bolts/Tapestries
    • 53 Bright Spheres

Tantalyr, Poggle, Snickle, Leonea, C`gan, and all those that I do not know about or forgot to list...THANK YOU! Hope to have the shop up and running in the next few days.

On a side note...was brought to my attention...What the <bleep> happened to the mobs near the Old Oaks Silk (The reason for this plot in the first place)? I knew the Blight Anchor was near the field, but that only eliminated a few silk nodes from harvesting...now most of the place is inhabited by Medics, Laborors, Rock Haulers, and walking Slice-o-Matic's (Abom Taskmasters).

For the Dev's...when is this old and stale event going to be ended? It is way past its expiration date.

Again...to all those helping...THANK YOU!
    Spirit Brothers
    Aaelefein - Foremost a Grand Master Crafter, also a Paladin/Healer/Druid/Mage/Spiritist

Shop, Clothworking, Journeyman is complete except for:
    • 60/1 Cobalt Jointing/Sheeting, and
    • 3 Bright Essence Spheres

Finished the Silk and most of the Cobalt Sheeting and Bright Spheres Tues. Night.

Maybe the development team listened <crossing fingers> Thank you! Found the Old Oaks Silk field devoid of mobs the other day ...was nice to go out and get the silk work done for this shop in about 3 hours time...

Twas peaceful and stressfree...not to mention nice seeing the work done.

I also made a bit more coin available...now 1s each for the remaining Cobalt/Bright work on the Shop.

Thanks to all that is/has helped with this shop. When I am aware of it's poppage, I'll get Chayn logged in to activate it and make avaialble to all.
    Spirit Brothers

Default Pop---

Journeyman Clothworking Shop is open for business...
    Spirit Brothers

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Aaelefein
    Journeyman Clothworking Shop is open for business...
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

And many thanx for making this possible. Aaelefein!
    snickel wigglsniff (retired) Twilight Crusaders on Unity
    poggle wigglsniff (gnomish crafter and mage) semi-retired on Order
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    A gnomish house should not just sit there, it should definitely DO something!

Thread Information