Thread: Come join the chat!

Thumbs up Come join the chat!

Don't forget about the Official IRC channel for Horizons where everyone can chat.

IRCServer: irc.stratics.com
    Port: 6667 (Default) or 6668 or 7000

Channel: #Horizons

We welcome you to come load up your favorite IRC chat program and come talk to other players of Horizons. The IRC is hosted by Horizons Stratics and does not have the same rules as the official forums.

So come on in and join the fun!

The Devs are never there anymore. there is no point. only a handful of players logged in. I never thought I would say this, but Im looking at other games now.
    Leviathan (formerly known as "Skald")
    100 ADV / 100 DCRA / 95 LSH Ancient Lunus Dragon (Order Shard)
    67 million Hoard...and rising!

"I kill where I wish and none dare resist...my armor is like tenfold shields, my teeth are swords, my claws spears, the shock of my tail a thunderbolt, my wings a hurricane, and my breath death!" - Smaug the Mighty

Don't you dare leave!

(Without making me some scales first)

So you dislike the players, hm?
    Not very nice to say so

You won't find any other game, where you can chat with the devs... that was unique to TG, with all it's positive side effects and the negative ones.
    I wanna be ancient. Why is there no ARoP for Saris?

Quote Originally Posted by Garfonso
    You won't find any other game, where you can chat with the devs... that was unique to TG, with all it's positive side effects and the negative ones.
    I hate seeing false statements like this. Tulga were not the only company that gave an exceptional example of customer-developer communication. In fact look around at a few other online game forums, Tulga were certainly nothing special when it came to communication.

What made Tulga special compared to other developers is that Tulga recognised that they couldn't paint their playerbase with a single colour.

I'm not talking about forum activity but IRC Chat... there are certain differences between those things, at least for me.

I haven't seen another comercial MMORPG with an live chat with developers.
    I wanna be ancient. Why is there no ARoP for Saris?

Sorry.. Ill just edit my own post and just say that Im sorry that IRC is no longer a true means of communication with any of the development staff working for Horizons the Community. To that end, I'm sure that one day EII will finally figure out how TG actually was able to do work and communicate with their customers at the same time, until then, I'm afraid that even with all TG's faults, and we all know they had them, TG will still rate better then EII, hands down in fact, in the communication sector.
    Elated that HZ is no longer in the hands of the Infidels.

Now.. I may have to split my time between 2 games... CS:S and HZ...

Default Stick to the topic at hand folks, that is IRC

We no longer need to compare two companies, it serves no useful purpose whatsoever.

Thank you

Thread Information