Thread: <- very, very upset

Default <- very, very upset

Well you know EI, you are really good in upsetting players. I just wantet to send a friend a link of my last report who was in the news section, and know what? IT'S GONE!!! Well i checked if my herald acc was still there... well nope got that nice message: Access denied: your user account has been disabled.

You know how much time i spendet to upload the pics and get them in the html blahgh thing? MORE than 5 HOURS because I was that time totally new to this. And now i cant even show my old reports to someone because the forums are CLOSED for others. Oh and why are my pics are still then in the pic database then? Why you dont deleted them also like my last report?!?!?

so FOR WHAT REASON? Have i anything done to you or harmed you? Or you just want to really get rid of me and/or Unity and their people?

<--------------- extremly upset

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

It's not just you, Takora. Alladania's herald login for the forum and the image gallery was also deleted without notice or explanation. That was after we sent PMs to Gizmo, DE, Danu, and Nagafen, along with emails to Danu and DE as well as trying to talk to DE in game, all asking the same question:

What are EI's plans for the shard heralds?

The only answer Alla or I ever got was the deletion of the herald login.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

OOH Takora, that's really terrible. I totally understand you're upset. I hope it can be corrected.

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingOtter
    It's not just you, Takora. Alladania's herald login for the forum and the image gallery was also deleted without notice or explanation. That was after we sent PMs to Gizmo, DE, Danu, and Nagafen, along with emails to Danu and DE as well as trying to talk to DE in game, all asking the same question:

What are EI's plans for the shard heralds?

The only answer Alla or I ever got was the deletion of the herald login.
    wired.. why are your reports then still in the news section and mine gone? huh?

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

I don't have any idea, honestly. Maybe they just haven't gotten to our reports yet.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Warg. That poses a problem. You can always post it "somewhere else" and link it. If you go that route, might as well repost all your old ones, and the ones for the us shards too.

Quote Originally Posted by Takora Drakan
    Well you know EI, you are really good in upsetting players. I just wantet to send a friend a link of my last report who was in the news section, and know what? IT'S GONE!!! Well i checked if my herald acc was still there... well nope got that nice message: Access denied: your user account has been disabled.

You know how much time i spendet to upload the pics and get them in the html blahgh thing? MORE than 5 HOURS because I was that time totally new to this. And now i cant even show my old reports to someone because the forums are CLOSED for others. Oh and why are my pics are still then in the pic database then? Why you dont deleted them also like my last report?!?!?

so FOR WHAT REASON? Have i anything done to you or harmed you? Or you just want to really get rid of me and/or Unity and their people?

<--------------- extremly upset
    Hmmm just done much the same to no avail, total waste of time, seems to me if you post something nice, no worries, if you post something constructive or post ANY sort of comment it vanishes.. Totally out of order.

I am not mad or upset, I tried to post valid questions and detailed problems regarding appling deltas and the situation on 'Blight' but the post vanished, I do not need to add any input at all, my time is my own BUT if I do take the time to find bugs and report them I at least expect to be able to post. I play to have fun as most do!..

Regards

Gorek

Quote Originally Posted by Gorek
    Hmmm just done much the same to no avail, total waste of time, seems to me if you post something nice, no worries, if you post something constructive or post ANY sort of comment it vanishes.. Totally out of order.

I am not mad or upset, I tried to post valid questions and detailed problems regarding appling deltas and the situation on 'Blight' but the post vanished, I do not need to add any input at all, my time is my own BUT if I do take the time to find bugs and report them I at least expect to be able to post. I play to have fun as most do!..

Regards

Gorek
    lol so you think my reports where against EI in any way?!??! They are for supporting the game, not bashing it.

Yes, they seem to be on their way to change the site, maybe in preparation for the inclusion of the new shard they promised to create...

I like your reports a lot Takora, therefore I'm mightly glad that they are still in the forums at least, in the herald reports section.
    snickel wigglsniff (retired) Twilight Crusaders on Unity
    poggle wigglsniff (gnomish crafter and mage) semi-retired on Order
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    A gnomish house should not just sit there, it should definitely DO something!

Quote Originally Posted by Takora Drakan
    lol so you think my reports where against EI in any way?!??! They are for supporting the game, not bashing it.

I don't think that at all.

I am all for supporting the game, I enjoy playing and still have lots to achieve, I want to see the Hz user base grow and grow.

Regards

Gorek

Default Please

While I understand you are very upset , please do not vent, state the problem ask your questions, but please do so without venting. You may repost per the above.

Thanks

Thread Information