Thread: Its about time some truth was told for a change

Default Its about time some truth was told for a change

I feel its about time some truth was told to the remaining players for a change
    Some-one from the higher ups needs to be honest with the remaining player base and the rest of the mmo world.
    Any-one sitting here thinking h.z can be rescued without official word and I do mean word not just 'soon' or ' we are working on it ' spiels probably believes in the tooth fairy or peter bloody pan
    In the last six months we have been royally flushed , heavily modded and over zealously so .
    Cow pats still taste like cow pats even if we are told they are honey cakes.
    I am fully expecting a ban from this but right now I dont give a ********.

So Andercheck own up and give us the bloody truth for a change !

Default Hope has died

I have been sitting back hoping against hope this wonderful game would have a chance to prosper and be the role playing game it was initially intended to be. When I joined I loved it so much, I met many friends and had a wonderful experience.
    Since its sale to EII and now with the sale again to just another shelf company but with the same management I fear the hope has gone.
    I agree totally with Theros, we have been fed so many cow pats and expected to believe them to be honey that my mouth has been left with a foul taste.
    I now also leave this game permanately to find brighter waters. To those who have become my dear friends I wish you all well in your life ahead and look forward to continued friendships
    Alhannah
    Ranger/Elemental Archer (RETIRED)
    Blight Server
    Conclave Of Shadows

Cool

Ya I would kind of like to know what is really going on here too.

This is geting kind of old fast bouncing from one company to the next.

In one form or another lol.
    Nothing But Love! That's what makes Dragons Fly!

I've posted a couple times in the past few months asking for information. Any information at all. Some of those threads were deleted by mods with no reason given. The others were never answered.

It's plain that the player base does not matter to EII/PME. Other than some posts by Nagafen (which have never really said anything substantive) there has been virtually no postings from any EII official since the sale back in July. Despite the player exodus, despite the still ongoing billing problems, despite all the pleas from players for information, we have gotten nothing.

The player base does not matter any more to EII (if it ever did).

Default The board rules

Trolling and Flaming / Flame-Baiting

The dictionary describes trolling as follows:
    "To leave an intentionally annoying message on a part of the Internet in order to get attention or cause trouble." (From Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary ? Cambridge University Press 2003)
    Trolling is a broad description for a number of activities on forums, and is subject to moderator review. Warnings may be issued for those who regularly perform acts of trolling.
    Flaming is the posting of an angry or offensive message, and flame-baiting is the act of provoking such a response from other forum visitors. Flame-baiting may result in a warning. Flaming may receive a warning if directed at other forum visitors, developers, and forum staff.

Thread Information