Thread: Hopeing to return!

Default Hopeing to return!

Hello everyone! I'm hoping to come back. I was Arryl Tremaine, i'm trying to regain access to my account as i forgot al lthe info . I was a 100 paladin one of the first on my server when the game released. Carinde was a great friend of mine since day one. Hopefuly i can get back ingame and see everyone soon.
    I am in the military though and i leave every 3 months for 3 months (submarine navy ssgn 726 uss ohio blue). I currently am deployed and we puled in for a short time. pulling bakc out tommorow and be back in 3 weeks or so and then go back out after new years till the end of january. But then i shall return for good if i can get back in! Hope to see everyone soon. I sure do miss the community here in istaria. Only place i feel really at home.
    Louis Imbrogno aka Arryl Tremaine

oh that signature is way old from my last return hehe disregard it

Looking forward to see you in Istaria early coming year then

The mobs sure won't be overjoyed to see a mighty palladin returning
    snickel wigglsniff (retired) Twilight Crusaders on Unity
    poggle wigglsniff (gnomish crafter and mage) semi-retired on Order
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    A gnomish house should not just sit there, it should definitely DO something!

Hurry up and get back here Arryl. I'm returning myself in a few weeks, so it will be great to see you again! See you soon!!

Who knows, maybe we'll be able to find some of those Ebon Knights like we did in the old days. I'm still waiting to find an Ebony Sword like they had.
    Carinde "Demigoddess" Ryder
    Citizen of Order, Axe & Anvil Guild

Quote Originally Posted by Carinde
    Hurry up and get back here Arryl. I'm returning myself in a few weeks, so it will be great to see you again! See you soon!!

Who knows, maybe we'll be able to find some of those Ebon Knights like we did in the old days. I'm still waiting to find an Ebony Sword like they had.
    I would love to see both of you again someday.
    "We live only ONE REAL DAY, during which we recall false memories of living many more."
    Is it today?
    "No."

Default Its sooo coool

to see the vets returning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay Arryl! Good to see you'll be coming back, we have missed you

Harmony is still there, awaiting your return...a few things have changed since you've been gone, send me a pm and I'll fill you in with guild stuff etc

Take care and stay safe over there!

*big hug from all the old CoI members*
    'The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, ..., the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars' - Kerouac

I considered returning.

Um.

Still no word on... anything since I left? Meh.

thats awesome aria, i'm working on geting my account back but havnt had any luck geting my login or password, any help would be appreciated from anyone! i'm kinda lost and not positive what to do. I'm headed out again tommorow for a few weeks then i'll be in a few days then a few more weeks and be back in permanently for a bit early febuary. look foward to seeing you all then and lets see what we acn do to get my account going agian!

Thread Information