Thread: (Conidering all) Do we have faith??

Nachranoth

Default (Conidering all) Do we have faith??

I have been a proud resident of theIce shardfor a month. And have busted my chops to succed in payment having encountered certain difficulties to do so from my country (Croatia). But having succeded I felt reall relief knowing that I could continue to exist and live in Istaria.

I have been reading lots of posts lately(have read all of them here in the Unity section) and I guess it would be normal to be worried about the majority of the stuff I read.

But surprisingly Im not. What thrilled me the most since I arrived in Istaria was the people here. Having heard and seen a lot of problems to exist one might think that people would give up on It all. But I for one have seen a lot on newbies like myself join. And the continuing faith of people that problems will be fixed and issues will be solved is what gave me a boost of faith in the whole matter. We are all filled with doubts and questions these last days. Some are filled with fear of loosing something we all hold dear. Of loosing our world, of loosing our (characters) - selves.

I am also worried about a lot of things and have doubts and questions butdespite that Imvery relaxed. (And cant wait to log on [:D] )

In fact im happy that Ill get the chance to meet a lot of new people, see new thing come to pass because we - the living heart of Istaria will make things happen - with our very existance.

I am aware that most of our requests , suggestions and pleads went by unanswered. But I have faith that better times are coming for very soon , for the first time we all cry in Unity.

Nachanoth
    Unity (former Ice) Hatchling 41/32

Default Re: (Conidering all) Do we have faith??

I agree with you there really. It cant get worser now, only better (well untill they pull the plug of course)
    Vanaondo
    The RP guild Kushan Sogd at Harro, Unity Shard
    Download and install Pekkas Map Pack v2.9 today and HCC 0.26 Beta is there too

Check out this Interview...

It cheered me up...

Gamersinfo Interview - Chris Tulumello, Tulga Games and Horizons by Medina - 10-26-2004 @ 03:12 AM Ophelea from GamersInfo.net has posted this interesting interview, answering a few questions about what is happening with our beloved Horizons.

GI.n: What are your expectations for Horizons in the next 3 months? 6 months? 1 year?

Chris Tulumello: I want to see the game continue to grow: grow is size, both in the number of players and the actual land mass and playable areas of Istaria. I want the lore to be more centric to the game, making sure players never have to wonder (for too long at least) what their motivation is. Recently there have been some major improvements to the game and major increases in playable content. Those things will continue. To me this is a fantasy novel with an infinite number of chapters but with some very well defined cadences. The challenge is to keep the story moving forward, retain players? interest and reward them for their efforts. The players are the heros of Istaria.

If your would like to read more please go across to GamersInfo.net.

More importantly this cheered me up...

GI.n: Can we expect to see capital infused into the newly formed company and specifically the game itself for expenses such as payroll, bandwidth and much needed marketing?

Chris Tulumello: Yes

...I'm juar gonne enjoy my time in Istaria for as long as it may last, and not bother with worrying/speculating about the future...

Nachranoth

Thanx Divine[:)]

It cheered me up too [:D]

Very very much!

See u all in Unity [:D]

having been a resident inhabitant of earth for almost a year already, the only thing that would make me happy right now is a working shard, for if they screw up a merge the playerbase did largey not want in any way, I think they might just as well shut it down cuz most will leave then...just the poor souls who paid for half a year recently... GN/AE words have proven quite hollow in the past, on more than one occasion, so I'll just judge them on action...

I'll keep my hopes up for now, but if the current fugging around keeps up...I dont know...
    Myca Ghimerov, Fiendish Wizard, Sorcerer, Enchanter, Mason. Retired.

Proud Member of the Steel Phoenix

Thread Information