Thread: YACCRQ - yet another credit card related question

Unhappy YACCRQ - yet another credit card related question

Good day to you all,

We guys from Unity had access to NA shards for free for like 1.5year. This was only with a working/active Eu account older then 2 years or so. Ofcourse GN/TG/Etc. never got this system to work correctly so basically we haven't payed for the last 6 months of playing. (Have never payed for playing on NAshards.)

Now I'm like 99% sure, Unity dies on 1-01-2007 I want to make sure I have a character to play with. This morning I recieved an email, 'The Horizons Team' wanted me -and probably all of us- to validate our account(s). So I tried entering my all my information, ccnumber etc, on the USA logon-page. After like 6 tries I stopped. Each time the system returned error54, cvc error or cvv error. I'm kinda 99% sure -again- I entered the correct information, including the cvc. (which, I know, is on the back of my card) For other payingsystems/sites my cc works perfectly and I'm living outside of the US. My English isnt that good I can request help from that pay-by-touch phone and I'll probably have to pay for like 6 accounts. Mine, and friends' included.

Anybody here who brings light in my dark situation? Else it will be R.I.P. to Royall, Royal, Gaea and Isyutaru, and so on.

Lets hope GN snailmails a blueray disk to EI/PM/Etc. with the database

Greetings from the Netherlands!
    Royall on Order / Royal_wind_unity, Royall on Chaos
    Dinsdag on EU-Evernight (LOTRO)

Royal,
    I also get the same error even when I tried to reactivate the NA paid account that I have on Chaos. I think that the accounts system appears to consider our accounts as active hence it is impossible to enter new or any credit card information. I have contacted PBT and they assure me that they can only close accounts or update credit card details. They state that they cannot open any subscriptions despite EI or whoever's statements to the contrary. As far as I can determine there is no need to register the EU accounts for Unity/Unitas at this time. The e-mail that you got refers to the NA shards and has been sent to EU players on Unity because Tulga never deleted our information from the NA database after both they and GN abandoned the setting up of access to the NA shards for EU players.

Aegor, thx for your answer. We'd hope they give the European players who have an account on NA-shards another yell when they're cleaning their database. Or we will see what happens if the Unity databases shuts down....
    Royall on Order / Royal_wind_unity, Royall on Chaos
    Dinsdag on EU-Evernight (LOTRO)

I have two active subscriptions on NA shards, and I can't log in to the account management pages at all - but I can log in to the game using the standalone launcher. Now I haven't played in a couple of months, I was waiting to see if things improved (hah!) and it turns out I can't even cancel my sub if I wanted to!!!

I have raised a support ticket, but I doubt if that's going to help much!

(every time I put my password in, and I'm 99.9% sure it's right, I get "username or password invalid", and although I DID put the security questions in etc, a password reminder (just in case it's that 0.1% chance) is also failing..
    Arietna Winterfire, Brand New ADULT!! Purple Dragon, CHAOS shard, DIVINE RETRIBUTION Guild

Ariadne Dreamweaver - ex of Unity Shard
    Tailor 67, Weaver 72, Carpenter 85,
    oh, and Spirit Disciple 57 , Paladin 34

Thread Information