Thread: Billing informatione requested to Unity players

Question Billing informatione requested to Unity players

Heya all,

i have a question....
    I and think mostly other Unity players received a request to give the necessary informations to be billed by EI.
    As we dont even know what will happen to our Shard (Unity) i would like to have some informations about our future before handling over reserved data concerning credit cards etc.
    So i'm asking what is going to happen, the received Mail message is not very clear in that respect.
    Best regards,
    Knud

This is the third post about that topic...

But again: at this point your NA-Account is not meant to exist. You should better not fill in any data their and let EI remove it (or whatever their plan is).

Until you get no email from GN asking you to transfer your email-adress to EI/PME, you can not get any emails that are meant for you from EI/PME... you will get some messages send to all of the NA players, because somewhere the EU-Ghost accounts got stuck in their system.. but that something else and is not really connected to your unity account.
    I wanna be ancient. Why is there no ARoP for Saris?

Would like to hear that from EI.....
    But anyway thanks for the info.

I think a lot of old Unity players e-mail adresses just ended up in de database used for sending out e-mails. I really doubt if it's neatly divided in TG/EI/PME customers and GN customers. It's probably one big pile of adresses. You only have to bother with such a "directed to all" mail if you actually have a paid US account (if you play on chaos, order or blight) But for the Unity only... just ignore it.

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Thread Information