Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pulled the plug? :P

Tsk tsk, I just saw that Unity was down preparing for transfer ... How nice not to tell us before ... If the image for the transfer is done today then i will likely lose LOTS of my stuff as I am storing in a long lost guildie's house. Oh well ...
    Ishar Xhaan => Ishar_Wind Xhaan => Imrryr Xhaan Lunus Destroyer
    and his biped slave KalTorak XhaanSlave Ice Disciple
    == Ancient Order Of Istarian Knights ==

yes but the new owner should have something to say about it too?

they want to establish Unitas? so maybe they have plans about the process?

are they ready for unitas?

Quote Originally Posted by Vlisson
    Do the new customers from europe deserve an answer or a new info about it what will happen now and how fast?
    Old customers from the U.S. and Europe aren't getting answers about anything we're asking about, so why should new customers be any different?

Sorry you can't play, but I wouldn't hold my breath expecting an answer. Besides, you may have lots of non-playing company Monday if they really ban everyone with account problems that we can't fix...

hey ask Luca ^^

he stated that they will tell us what will happen ^^

seems that they pulled the plug and maybe (only my imagination) they wont put the server online again

seems that they pulled the plug and maybe (only my imagination) they wont put the server online again
    I really HOPE they don't have to put the server online again!

Quote Originally Posted by HAG
    I really HOPE they don't have to put the server online again!
    why? do you like the twilightzone? no Unity anymore, no word about Unitas, no promised email no nothing except more broken promises.

I'd rather play even if gained XP or goods or crafted things won't transfer (if it's the final datatransfer that they are working on). I miss my Saris!

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Bottom line is they don't care. I've ruled out that they don't know how or are too busy. They could communicate better...if they cared. Soooo...they don't care.

Vanguard Faction
    "We suck less than the rest !"
    "Beauty fades...Dumb is forever"
    "Don't pee on my leg and then tell me it's raining"
    www.lhguild.com

They don't have to care (they are not my friends or relatives), they just have to do there jobs!

So HELLO!! do something! answer!!

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

I wouldn't mind that they say nothing... if everything would work out as it should, that'd fine with me...

So I will be lucky if my shard will be called Unitas in future, is online monday morning and I can login and play...
    Sadly my hopes for that to happen are not too high..
    I wanna be ancient. Why is there no ARoP for Saris?

I'm deeply saddend by this news yet not suprised.

This is comming over to me as if GN made a deal with EI and now that PMI is in charge this deal is nomore so GN does no longer feel obliged to run this already costly service.

Ofcourse I could be wrong in that case, my sincere apologies when I'd be corrected by the responsible personal of such called companies.

No, that's wrong, Sunuke...

Luca posted in the GN forum, that the transfer plan didn't change.

What is happening to unity now, seems to be part of the plan...
    I wanna be ancient. Why is there no ARoP for Saris?

Quote Originally Posted by Sigi
    why? do you like the twilightzone? no Unity anymore, no word about Unitas, no promised email no nothing except more broken promises.
    What i meant is: I really had hoped - back when i wrote my post - that GN doesn't have to put up their server again, as we would "awake" on Unitas.

But as it seems neither has happened. Only guess can be now that GN sent a Harddisk to EI, containing our world and they simply have to plug it in when it arrives.

(Yes i know - but hope dies last)

We are working on the data transfer for Unity, until the work is complete the shard will remain down. We should have more news and information about it later in the evening today, Friday 15th December.

hmm server seems still down

What do you expect? A shard move is not a patch or something, such a complicated thing takes time. I would not expect the server up before new year.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

yes it seems that the developers dont care about anything and ignores all questions from their customers

why dont they close their own board?

yes but if it takes such a long time why dont we get any info?

the beloved Luca told us that he will keep us up to date?

yes it seems that the developers dont care about anything and ignores all questions from their customers

why dont they close their own board?
    Don't say such a thing, they might do it : P

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Maybe they are so busy that they have no time to post anything on the boards.

too busy to post a simple sentence saying we have the data and are transferring it at this time, or the data is being shipped and is IN TRANSIT at this time. we will update you as we have more information ?

that would take LESS than a minute of time to do .....

Food is food, just give us something to chew on that removes DP's

This is sadly par for the course for Hz, isn't it? and at least we're moaning about not being able to play a free game, instead of one you have to pay for. I wish I liked a properly run game for a change :/

Thread Information