Thread: Transfer: help needed pls

Default Transfer: help needed pls

hi guys,

an old Dragon needs your help

a friend told me about the transfer, so i decided to come back and to play a little more this game

but when i go on the payment section of the character management i got this:

Server Error in '/' Application.

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.] horizons.eu.istaria.com.horizons.accounts.payments .InitializeComponent() in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\horizons\horizons\accounts\paym ents.aspx.cs:359 horizons.eu.istaria.com.horizons.accounts.payments .OnInit(EventArgs e) in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\horizons\horizons\accounts\paym ents.aspx.cs:348 System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) +241 System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +197

anyone can help pls?

thx a lot
    Drarak The Golden
    Helian Dragon
    Legion of the Golden Dawn

Since the 1st of October, you didn't need to pay to play on unity, because of the transfer and GN stoping to run unity.

That is why they put down the payments page, that is why you get that error.... if unity was up, you could play... but since last thursday, unity is down and prepares for the transfer or whatever...

So, you should wait a bit... and maybe in a few days, weeks, months, years (no one knows yet.. ^^) you can pay PME to play HZ and your old chars
    I wanna be ancient. Why is there no ARoP for Saris?

oh ... ok

thx a lot for the answer
    Drarak The Golden
    Helian Dragon

Meooww Drarak a shame i cant speak to you ingame.

hope to see you soon again golden one ( hopes he remembers that well )

*Waves hello
    Rico Mondo Master builder

Tanin_ice mindall

hi Rico

if i remember that??

i keeped the name "golden" for my pala in WoW too!

hope to see you all soon guys
    Drarak The Golden
    Helian Dragon

*pulls Draraks tail*

Heya drarak, finnally decided to become ancient have you?
    Uroloki Chaos (Unity)(ice)

I'm very sorry Vah, but no that won't happen, I have moved on though I will always remember my dragon, the incredible community and good friends(several of which I'm still in contact with) I had in HZ.

I once wrote a goodbye thread but that got deleted with all the others some time ago. I remember I mentioned both Drarak and Vahrokh in it
    Uroloki Chaos (Unity)(ice)

Thread Information