Default A Special Thank you

To:

Kwinn
    Dabogus
    Thalia
    Uther
    Twiggie
    Samael

Most of you know me on order, as being more of a builder than adventurer, and that the only reason I have adventurer is so that I can protect myself against the mobs while gathering resources. Recently, I returned to my druid school, and had no armor. I asked Kwinn, if he would help me with getting the comps I needed, so that Samael could make my armor.

Thank you, for grouping together, helping out to get the comps needed for this armor. It really, and truly, brought tears to my eyes from your awesome kindness. And Samael, thank you, for making my armor. Will try to meet up with you soon to turn these comps over to ya!

In closing, my heartfelt thank you, again.

hehe now everyone will expect you to become one awesome druid!
    snickel wigglsniff (retired) Twilight Crusaders on Unity
    poggle wigglsniff (gnomish crafter and mage) semi-retired on Order
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    A gnomish house should not just sit there, it should definitely DO something!

Thanks for the kind words but I'm only making the armor. Kwinn did all the hard fighting and extracting spleens, teeth, pus packets, and who knows what else from those mobs that didn't want to part with them
    Leviathan (formerly known as "Skald")
    100 ADV / 100 DCRA / 95 LSH Ancient Lunus Dragon (Order Shard)
    67 million Hoard...and rising!

"I kill where I wish and none dare resist...my armor is like tenfold shields, my teeth are swords, my claws spears, the shock of my tail a thunderbolt, my wings a hurricane, and my breath death!" - Smaug the Mighty

Dabogus pitched in with the mithy frags, Twiggie and Uther helped out with the Blue Vexators and Kwellan Energy Nodes and Thaalia came through huge with 6 Zombie Ogre Toes!!! All I did was get the easy stuff
    Kwinn
    Mortal Danger is an effective antidote for fixed ideas... Erwin Rommel

Dulce Bellum Inexpertis

Dog: The other white meat

Order Server

Heavily multiclassed Human Hunter, 'overpowered' to the nth degree of beejeezusness and damned proud of it. Nerf me, go ahead make my day

Thread Information