Thread: Why I Returned to Horizons

Default Why I Returned to Horizons

This is a thread started for one of my guildmates.

First of all I am sad that I cant post this with my own character since the registration is still disabled 8(.
    Secondly please apology my English, it isn’t my first language
    I just thought it might be interesting for the remaining posters and readers on this board to read something from the returning people to HZ.
    Does it seem stupid to yall if people return to HZ? Aren´t “we� (the players which are returning to HZ) noticing the lack of communication, billing issues, shard issues and so on? Well probably some of us returning are not, but some of us are well aware of it. Speaking for myself I don’t care (beside for the billing 8P). It is the game that draws me back with the yet unbeaten Craft System, the Multiclassing and last but not least the majority of the stunningly friendly playerbase.
    Another point is that the player base in HZ seems to have a certain age, certain way of thinking. Probably it’s the game itself which attracts a special player type.
    So ..here I am again after I played “almost� all of the MMOPRGS ( Meridian , UO-years, EQ1-years, AC, HZ, LINEAGE 2, EQ2-1year, WOW-1year) for weeks months or like UO and EQ for years.
    I am fed up with the fast food like WoW, with the hardcore Raiding like in EQ, with the Item or gold selling for real cash like in many of them (EQ2 as worst of them with implemented mechanics for this). I didn’t sell a single character on Ebay or somewhere else ever in my whole live. It would have been easily 3000-5000 USD with the items and money I had in some of those games.
    I didn’t have the feeling I have now in HZ for a long time (if ever). I feel that there wont be many changes from the official side. However the game mechanic is good enough to create our own world a home for many fed up players from other games, a place to rest, to enjoy the towns, to chat, to craft items and now and then show them on a hunting session 8).
    Looking forward to meet many of you 8)

Gsuffa
    Ascending Heroes

Chaos Shard

Vanguard Faction
    "We suck less than the rest !"
    "Beauty fades...Dumb is forever"
    "Don't pee on my leg and then tell me it's raining"
    www.lhguild.com

I wasn't sure where to post this. It's kinda a hello but kinda a general topic. Please redirect if I am in error putting this thread here.

Vanguard Faction
    "We suck less than the rest !"
    "Beauty fades...Dumb is forever"
    "Don't pee on my leg and then tell me it's raining"
    www.lhguild.com

Welcome home, Gsuffa! All the features that led you back to Istaria are still here.
    Before you criticize anyone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have his shoes.

Thread Information