View Poll Results: What name do you prefer?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unity (keep the name)

17 53.13%
  • Unitas

1 3.13%
  • Tumult

3 9.38%
  • Tranquility

1 3.13%
  • Balance

4 12.50%
  • Eternity

0 0%
  • Nemesis

1 3.13%
  • Phoenix

5 15.63%

Thread: New shard name

Default New shard name

I went back to the "Whats in a name" poll concerning Unitas as a name for the new shard and figured that now would be a good time to bring it up again. Included in this new poll are the names that recieved at least one positive response from the suggestions in the comments.

Though it would be nice if just the Unity players vote on this poll, I have a feeling that it will start to lose being the place for the EU players to be once it is made available to any new player to the game unless something is mentioned in the shard description when the new player makes his choice of shard.
    Last edited by Solitaire; December 23rd, 2006 at 10:19 PM.

How about Old Blight ? or we dont care about blight
    OK the old sig was too long , this one is better.

Sorry Marsh but they dont care
    and I dont believe a word thats said about future prospects either

As Luca said there are/were no rights to the name Unity, I don't understand why not just keep this as the name. Unitas just seems strange IMO. I'm not from the shard, but if I was I know I'd prefer it to stay the same.

Actually, it was callous of me to start this thread seeing that Blight is being sacrificed. It is kind of easy to forget that Blight has dedicated players who call it home. You have my apollogies, Marsh. Inadequate and probably unwelcome they may be.

Dont worry Soli its not your fault we are being crunched in favour of unity and I dont hold you or unity to blame

Solitaire, apology accepted I know it was not your intent to rub into blights face ruin my Christmas and My sons getting home from prison to have no server to play on anymore and to make me feel more like crap then i already do

OMG- Marsh-I feel, there are no words that could comfort you.

So I send you some warmth and sympathy- for you and you family

Quote Originally Posted by LOVWYRM
    OMG- Marsh-I feel, there are no words that could comfort you.

So I send you some warmth and sympathy- for you and you family
    Lovwyrm: Thank you very much for your kind words as well as every one's as well.
    AndyB
    hope this came out right Im lagged big time and my kittren was chasing the chipmonk over the keyboard

Thread Information