Thread: Readability

Default Readability

Just a small request - please leave the title of your message as a title and put the text of your post in the body. It really is much easier to read and follow that way. Feel free to ignore me. I am no one to the grand hierarchy of the forums.

I would agree with that request. There has been more than once that I've been part way through a post and realized I have no idea what the poster is saying until I go back to the beginning of her post and see that part of the first sentance is in the subject line.

Default I was watching my 'used capacity' bar as I was digging and...

It got longer and longer till I couldn't move!

Overburdening sucks, so does the confusion that results from using the title as the first line of your post.

I second that, sometimes you jump just over the title of the topic and don't realize that somone has posted the first sentence in the topic title of the post, very confusing.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Default Yes I would have to agree with Alladania

oops, sorry did I do that

Default I could read the post

Quote Originally Posted by Jayne
    oops, sorry did I do that
    Without any problems. *g*

Default I have to say this type of posting

annoys the heck outta me. My 2 c
    'The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, ..., the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars' - Kerouac

Quote Originally Posted by Aria
    annoys the heck outta me. My 2 c
    *nods in agreement*

Regards

Els

Default than a little confusing.

It definately can be more

Thread Information