Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chaos Players

Default Chaos Players

Please post any issues you are currently having with Chaos. Be very explicit too.

Thanks!

Unable to get any plot details on my plot.

(and flame bone splinters aren't dropping )

Quote Originally Posted by BKBanzai
    Unable to get any plot details on my plot.
    Ditto, just an empty dialog that never fills in with info. I can still use my plot's mechs and storage. But none of the tabs except the Permissions one on the Property Details dialog fill in with data. Property Details shows no Plot Info, no Planning, no Construction. This is for Manta Master Plot.
    Foxfire Godspell, Ice Queen of Istaria, Dark Defenders
    Manta Guild Community @ Collinswood
    Knoc/Conj, Mastercraftswoman -and-
    Ravagice, Horde Fueled WunderWyrm

Thistleface MIA and I think only 1 or 2 thornwood treants spawning at a time.

Thistleface popped and is dead now, plenty treants now too. Bus having the same prob with construction screen on my plot, it may be area/plot specific as i can get info on other plots.
    "Close your mind to stress and pain, fight till you're no longer sane. Let not one **** cur pass by, How many of them can we make die!!"
    "March of Cambreadth" by Heather Alexander
    Drakarr Lunus dragon, Chaos 100 ADV 100 DCRA 80 LSH

Ok, I'll post in another thread that nobody will do anything about, why not?

1 - plot details are not showing up in the construction window. I tried plots and lairs all over Harro and got the same result - didn't try anyplace else. Some people said they waited a few minutes and got them, but I waited over 30 minutes on my lair window three different times (just in case) and never got it to update.

2 - the mobs are not spawning on Spirit Isle.

Is that specific enough? Can we get someone to please check on this for us?

When I first logged in my craft abilities were not working right, I would have mining ability active but couldn't mine bronze. It wasn't picking up my smelting ability either for the stuff I had from the night before. Later I got it to work but the ability makers in the buff window were invisible.

There was also quite a bit of combat interface lag at night as someone claimed that when they tried to use their primal rebirth it took it 30 seconds to actually work and for another healer their spells were not working at all.

Isharae of The Ancients - Pet Saris Druid to Dracanaa
    Katarae - Lost dragoness of Order

Default my findings this morning

Same complaints others have posted thusfar
    Spirit Island is still very low to non existent on mobs.
    Not being able to craft , get info on the crafting menu, not being able to access the plots, no info shows up, are the reports I am getting, and of course, db lag

these problems are indicative of a server that needs maintenance.

Perhaps some maintenance measures were not performed correctly. But its all database glitches and thats what weekly maintenance for horizons addresses.

seems that the problems with Chaos are growing and more regular?

When ever I use my Primal Rebirth, Refreshing Breeze, Sheild of Gold, well, pretty much anything that takes a few mins to recharge, what ever I use takes anywhere from 10-40 minutes to even start recharging. So I can get stuck with out a rez for 1hr 40min.

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches
    Same complaints others have posted thusfar
    Spirit Island is still very low to non existent on mobs.
    Not being able to craft , get info on the crafting menu, not being able to access the plots, no info shows up, are the reports I am getting, and of course, db lag
    Skalkaar grulets are not spawning.

Flame pygmies and ogres are not spawning (or are extremely thin. I found ONE in Char, a bit east of the Wizard Tower).

Quote Originally Posted by MadDwarf
    these problems are indicative of a server that needs maintenance.
    Problem is that these issues showed up *after* maintenance. Before maintenance, everything was running fine

As far as last night the loot window is now very slow to come up

and Nadia's prices are to low

Extreme trade lag. One end has the trades going through very quickly and the resources are gone from inventory. Feedback on the receiving end shows the trade going through, but nothing shows up in inventory (3 trades in a row now). Took about 5 minutes for the resources to finally show up in inventory.

Item creation lag also. I made spools. My inventory is relieved of the raw materials, but the processed materials aren't showing up. Feedback says "You did not receive experience for making this item because the skill(s) used to do so are not primary skills of your current school." So it is aware that I processed the materials, but I have not gotten the message xxx silk spools made.

Also reports of:

Split lag.
    Khutit form lag
    Death penalty lag (10 minutes after death to appear)
    Gifts delayed
    Loot window lag
    Last edited by BKBanzai; December 28th, 2006 at 07:06 PM.

Any update on this? I just tried logging in. On my alt, it took 3 tries, but I finally got in to find the Spirit Isle mobs still are AWOL. I tried logging in my dragon 4 times and never got in.

I tried logging in twice and on the third time I cleared my world cashe, did a full scan. When I logged in I started messing around on my other computer to see how long it would take to log in. Seems like there is about 15 to 20 minutes of DB lag because that about how long it took for my character/player list/joining chats to load on the UI. So Kerech may take you about 15 to 20 to actually load the game.
    Cinnamon Schnapps
    100/100/83 Helian Dragon
    "Those deer were like that when I got here. >.>"

Oh, so the problem is getting worse instead of better? Great

Ok, finally got logged in with my dragon. Still can't bring up any plot or lair information.

I've filled all my available silos with materials... I can't do any more than that without being able to bring up the lair window... a fix or an eta on the fix would be nice?

Thread Information