Thread: is the server currently up ?

Default is the server currently up ?

somehow that "play" button on the website does not do anything for me. Is my installation borked or is unity completely down now for the transfer ?

I moved to chaos a while back, but now when "unitas" also moves to the same company, I dont see a reason to play on an american shard anymore. Sadly it seems I have to catch up with some lacking information.

As much love as I put into my new dragon, thazha .. I could never forget Ivy. I feel like I betrayed her and cant wait to see her fly again. Sadly I see no indicator that makes me think that may ever happen again.

Yes server is up and running, very low population atm. Well nothing to wonder about as nothing which is done now will be transfered to Unitas anymore.

Joaqim - Multiclassed God on Unity
    "I'm Immortal, I'm Glorious, I'm Supreme, I'm My Saviour"

Beleenda - Goddess of Melee
    "Kill 'em all, let God sort them out"

And right, afaik there is a issue with the login, as you got another game version from playing on chaos - which doesn't work for Unity anymore - at least I heared stuff like that sometime before.

Joaqim - Multiclassed God on Unity
    "I'm Immortal, I'm Glorious, I'm Supreme, I'm My Saviour"

Beleenda - Goddess of Melee
    "Kill 'em all, let God sort them out"

ah right, in fact I got both versions on my pc installed, Ill just pack the chaos edition into a rar and move it to some other HD. Hopefully that might help the webpage to recognize that I still have an older version of the game installed.

No. It will not help. But look at http://forum.gnonline.net/showthread.php?t=62914
    Hint 2 is what you need.
    Enisha Dryad 190/234 Caster (retired)
    Enix Dryad 165/100 Heavy Melee (retired)
    Enigma Dragon 100/92 Helian (retired)

Unity

Eni is right.

There is no problem playing on NA and Unity with one and the same HZ installation... the only thing that will happen is, that you patch everytime you log into the other server... but they way the patcher works allows patching to a previous version without problems..
    I wanna be ancient. Why is there no ARoP for Saris?

ah thanks a lot, that helped I wish I would have found that great information before I reinstalled it all ! hehe. Anyway, its working now. I was there, I was able to fly around on an all empty world. Was kinda sad But I was really really happy to find my lovely lair still at the same spot. I cant wait to finally finish my first chamber. I hope all these stories about unitas are really going to come true, without us sharing blights faith.

and in good hopes, I just got my old signature back up .. I honestly hope my chaos guild can forgive me

some of us are regulary on in the evening, Ivy- just to keep in touch:-)

hehe.. at the moment it's just a place to chat... and collect arrows sticking in your body
    I wanna be ancient. Why is there no ARoP for Saris?

Thread Information