Thread: unity rp

ringwall

Default unity rp

Does anyone think There will be a stronger rp element in unity? im hoping so

kaleisin

Default Re: unity rp

I hope so only joined 1 RP event on wind
    But it was well thought out and great great fun
    maybe we need an RP chat channel so all interested can get together :)

Kaleisin lvl 100/100 lunas Dragon
    Jarek mace lvl 57 healer and rising

I hope so too
    And I am sure that Kushan Sogd will do theirs to add to a roleplaying environment

Looking forward to seeing you in the game

Aye Caelin,

time to think up a new event :)

SmallFluffyBunny

not to muchi hope, its boring :P

Ao

The White Knights of Istaria from ICE server will do our part to add role play to the Unity server aswell.

Im looking forward to take my knights into RP events and arrange some of them ourselfs.
    Im really hopeing the RP community can expand a little now, we have not seen much of RP in Horizons so far.

Hope to hear from guilds from Wind and Earth to arrange RP events with.

- Ao

lets hope so, cuz on Earth I havent seena whole lot on it...There was the rare few getting in char further than the looks of them, but I havent seen much actual rp...mayb they were rping in small select groups, but not many, and nothign big...not like it'd be easy to set up somethign like a war/battle between humans and fiends for example, with out pvp...
    Myca Ghimerov, Fiendish Wizard, Sorcerer, Enchanter, Mason. Retired.

Proud Member of the Steel Phoenix

Im convinced that we will be able to create some good RP events and to show you how an event can be done, lets read Sibbes Log from the event: When Sibbe was taken over by Quar'tad.

Unfortunally we dont have the comments from Tazoon ice Forumany longer so we have to survive without them.

Can all RP GMs, Gameleaders or RP event creaters PM me and I try to make some form of interest list. I will not present it here as that will spoil any fun for those that want to take part, Enough said about this issue. *grins* (Maybe I dont get a single answer, so dont expect anything. Just stay patient)

www.kushansogd.com is our homepage by the way if you want to check us out but as the homepage is very new, our forum is very informative as well at the Sticky threads.

Sibbe, me and Elana (WKI), who was the only ones that knew about the Quar'tad event tricked all that we where gonna have a hunt so if you get an invite from me next time for a hunt, maybe that is just what we gonna do: A simple hunt, but you never know? Will you? *grins even more*
    Vanaondo
    The RP guild Kushan Sogd at Harro, Unity Shard
    Download and install Pekkas Map Pack v2.9 today and HCC 0.26 Beta is there too

might do, I rp quite a lot, being admin in a number of avidgamers RP sites, D&D dungeon master for quite some time now, game leader in a number of table top wargames of Games workshop, general vampire and demon fanatic and more...

I was actually quite sad when I saw the EU did not have an rp server, but then, we're just the EU, right?
    Myca Ghimerov, Fiendish Wizard, Sorcerer, Enchanter, Mason. Retired.

Proud Member of the Steel Phoenix

I might do some RP for kicks, when I'm not otherwise too occupied ingame. [:)] Though, having a zealous lunus dragon around might prove.... troublesome. [:|]

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

I was actually quite sad when I saw the EU did not have an rp server, but then, we're just the EU, right?
    Its weird that US have a RP server at all and I will tell you why. My experiance from UO sais that the RP was done at the shard Europe and we got many member from the US that joined our shard because of the lack of any RP at any US shard at all. Europa had so many RPers and so many RP guilds that there was 3 different RP organisations that tried to pull all this mess together wich wasnt an easy task. So many wills and so many Gms that had so many different opiniums but PVP was involved that made it more complicated. RPed PVP and RPed battlesare ******** fun as long as all follows the Rules ofEngagement (RoE)and dont whine when they got killed. Today Im lucky that we dont have PVP but I still miss the thrill and I enjoy the game much more today when I dont need to be engaged in the never ending debates about RoE.

Sounds cooool Varangard. Buisy? No wonder as you and the other nice dragons helps so many hatchlings with their RoP's...
    Vanaondo
    The RP guild Kushan Sogd at Harro, Unity Shard
    Download and install Pekkas Map Pack v2.9 today and HCC 0.26 Beta is there too

Thread Information