Thread: To Sleep, Perchance to Dream

Default To Sleep, Perchance to Dream

From just before Christmas until today the dreaded Real Life has kept me busy (and exhausted) enough that I've not been able to log in until early this morning. And when I logged in I realized that I had nothing I really wished to do. And I realized that I really hadn't missed logging in.

So I sleep now. Perchance to dream of days when I have great reason to wake up early just to play.

As the Mighty Kwinn would put it, I am in "watch and wait" mode now. Please PME, give me a reason to wake up early again . . . .
    Before you criticize anyone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have his shoes.

you mean there's something wrong in the state of danmark?

Get your behind in game again, be it the dwarf or the prancing dragon. You are missed already
    snickel wigglsniff (retired) Twilight Crusaders on Unity
    poggle wigglsniff (gnomish crafter and mage) semi-retired on Order
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    A gnomish house should not just sit there, it should definitely DO something!

Quote Originally Posted by Tantalyr
    From just before Christmas until today the dreaded Real Life has kept me busy (and exhausted) enough that I've not been able to log in until early this morning. And when I logged in I realized that I had nothing I really wished to do. And I realized that I really hadn't missed logging in.

So I sleep now. Perchance to dream of days when I have great reason to wake up early just to play.

As the Mighty Kwinn would put it, I am in "watch and wait" mode now. Please PME, give me a reason to wake up early again . . . .
    Need a reason? We miss ya when ya aint around. The voice of reason resides in you and we need it
    Kwinn
    Mortal Danger is an effective antidote for fixed ideas... Erwin Rommel

Dulce Bellum Inexpertis

Dog: The other white meat

Order Server

Heavily multiclassed Human Hunter, 'overpowered' to the nth degree of beejeezusness and damned proud of it. Nerf me, go ahead make my day

Default To sleep, perhcance to dream

ohhh I agree with ALL these posts, we NEED YOU Tant!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have a tankard of fresh klava with your name on it! *stands ready to curtsy with towel in hand*

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

So, that's where you've gone to. I was wondering.

You were one of the ones who convinced me to join Obsidian Order, and now you're waiting the next update from PME. I had really hoped you'd be there for Tagath's ascension (I know, he's still got 8 more adventure levels to his 50 scales and then it's off to the RoP).

Please, BRING OUR TANTALYR BACK, PME!
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

*sniffs* I hope we're both given reasons to login more regularly Tant my dear...
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

Rest well, mighty Tantalyr. May the day come and come soon when your voice can be heard again in the land of Istaria.
    Eileen Mavourneen, Fury of Feladan, Remembers Ilvoldi Evanar

I fear I may be joining you, Tantalyr.

Of all the lands I've roamed, Istaria was
    closest to my heart. Helcat has been
    meditating deep in the deserts of Tazoon
    for a few months now... we shall see where
    he awakens...
    Got Cowbell?

...to be honest Tant, I kind of hit that point a while back. Same thing, RL kept me busy and when I got back, all there was for me to do was just chat with the gang. So I, like you, have been watching and waiting. I decided I would wait until May/June time before choosing to stay or go. They still have 3 months to do something that would keep me around. But as of right now...it isnt looking promising.

That isnt to say I wont be logging in from time to time to chat with everyone while I can

Thread Information