Thread: Unity Transfer ?

Exclamation Unity Transfer ?

Dear PME,

Could you be so kind to give us any news bout' the tranfer of Unity ?
    After almost 3 weeks we slowly get tired of waiting and not hearing anything....
    If you continue like this you surely gonna loose the european playerbase, tired of waiting many are looking for an alternative game. Sad but true.
    Best regards,
    Knud

i second this

and there are other great games out there so dont be too arrogant that nobody will leave his lovely Horizons

but i know, all you there will call me to be patient :-)

hey give them some additional month ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Knud
    Could you be so kind to give us any news bout' the tranfer of Unity ?
    would be indeed very welcome

It would also be very appriciated if some old question could be answered. for example:

- People who did not send an email in the time when it was asked, are they involved also in the transfer or is their char and char related data lost?
    - method of payments ? will they differ to the ones we had in EU (with GN) or will there be the same type of methods be availabe (eg more then just a cc method)

And i am sure there are probably loads more question people would like to ask, but giving some news with (thinks optimistically) a rough ETA for the the new server to be open would be highly welcome.

(please note: Rought ETA is in the meaning of times like : Easter, Begin summer, Autumn, winter, or any month by name and not in the meaning of "Soon" or " very soon" )

Quote Originally Posted by Xante
    - People who did not send an email in the time when it was asked, are they involved also in the transfer or is their char and char related data lost?
    asked? when? missed i anything?

i remember only the historian eMail and the eMail to Nagafen to tell him how many accounts do you want to move as statistical analysis?

Go on EII/PME/whoever/anyone/someone, just wait another month like this and it is SURE that almost no one will bother you for Unity anymore, we were not that much but after such a loong time without the game , it is OBVIOUS that many players will just be gone somewhere else, and more who will want to play on your shards when I see Chaos is having trouble almost everyday, and when you need weeks to transfer us ??
    Also giving NO news is a very good point, I am quite sure this will impress the playerbase and make us feel someone is in charge.
    A little more work then you can have only 2 shards to manage less work then you can kill Order or merge both and kill em both, so it will be done
    Cool plans !
    Ishar Xhaan => Ishar_Wind Xhaan => Imrryr Xhaan Lunus Destroyer
    and his biped slave KalTorak XhaanSlave Ice Disciple
    == Ancient Order Of Istarian Knights ==

Default Act soon or lose us forever

Stay with fave game or abandon ship and start playing Vanguard when it launches in 2 weeks? Throw us a bone enhanced interactive interactive cuz we're not gonna wait forever.....

are unity players still being charged? are ex-blighters?

I think Unity people are not getting charged, and us Blighters are still getting charged.
    OK the old sig was too long , this one is better.

As an ex-Blighter I cancelled my subs as soon as I came back from my Christmas vacation and said I would resubscribe when my characters were copied, no sign yet, no reply to either of my emails.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlisson
    asked? when? missed i anything?

i remember only the historian eMail and the eMail to Nagafen to tell him how many accounts do you want to move as statistical analysis?
    the nagafen is indeed the one that I mean .... he did say it was to get an idea and that a definate date would be told if they do a transfer for people to let it know that they want to be transfered (if I remember well) but no date ever given -> transfer happend -> consquence for people that ndidn`t mail =unknown transfer of data isn`t that simple with EU laws

don`t get me wrong, I do not directly speak of char or game data But as Hz works with email adress as login this is often considered in the legal world as "a personal data covered under the Data protection acts " so in theory you need to give permission for them to have your data (but it is a whole complicated thing belive me !)

but what i meant with my question was that basic of things ... everything is/ was sooo vague so some clear clarification on things is something that many people would appriciate. and that was what i wanted to say in my previous post (didn`t want to scare anyone :P )

Thread Information