Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OotP Plans VSOH branch

Kitty = Kurashasa

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Cat race looks like all other races and animations/drawings just like in your dreams, I assure you :-) Meself I made a diciple fox and made it like Reynard, fox from my dreams, and it showed up wonderfull :-)
    Royall on Order / Royal_wind_unity, Royall on Chaos
    Dinsdag on EU-Evernight (LOTRO)

Obsidian Order will be on Florendyl (assuming I get enough people to start a guild there). I am not giving up my Horizon subs. Thats the beauty of 2 comps sitting on my desk, I can play both at the same time.

Look for me under any of the following names:
    Merjan Sylvanari
    Kalex Stormcrow
    Ravena Stormcrow
    Kagero Icara
    Imayo Jericho
    Imayo, Preceptor of Obsidian Order on Order
    Shadowalker
    http://kalex.org

Quote Originally Posted by Imayo
    Obsidian Order will be on Florendyl (assuming I get enough people to start a guild there). I am not giving up my Horizon subs. Thats the beauty of 2 comps sitting on my desk, I can play both at the same time.

Look for me under any of the following names:
    Merjan Sylvanari
    Kalex Stormcrow
    Ravena Stormcrow
    Kagero Icara
    Imayo Jericho
    I will likely ask you which server when I get back, but I plan on trying it out at least. We shall see, but continuing Obsidian Order would sound good to me.

You'll find Herman Widget, myself, & our son on Woefeather.

Herman's characters - Herman Widget, Gnome Rogue & Ahhi, Kojani human, Bard
    Nathaniel_Dawn Barber characters- Gorbulas Widget, Gnome Cleric and Blacksmith
    Nellie Lovett/Ochre Tekton characters- Rusty Widget, Gnome Blood Mage & Garnet Schist, Dwarf Paladin

Here's the URL to my pictures of the open beta of Vanguard (it includes pics of all the playable races), although I haven't labled them all yet nor tidied up: http://picasaweb.google.com/UnicornsLady

Nellie Lovett/Ochre Tekton
    of Azure Twilight in Carmo on Order

P.S. For those who wish to know why we didn't go to Florendyl....Cosi has set up a guild there and so we decided to avoid that server.
    English doesn't borrow from other languages. English follows other languages down dark alleys, knocks them over & goes through their pockets for loose grammar. -=Paraphased from James Nicoll=- Unicorn's Lady's Dalliance

Thread Information