Thread: *waves Hi to DB*

Default *waves Hi to DB*

several familar faces around today ;-)
    Drasdil Redin
    100 Paladin
    Order Shard

******** Dras you sure are on the ball today

I'm just bumping up my post count. I figure I've been here since beta...may as well try to hit 100 before...well... *duct tapes fingers* ;-)

Now...to go watch for Amon...or Baela...or Shetani...or Monica...or....
    Drasdil Redin
    100 Paladin
    Order Shard

Woohoo Go Dras Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#5173 on the list of "things to do when a shard is down."
    "We live only ONE REAL DAY, during which we recall false memories of living many more."
    Is it today?
    "No."

and to think I actually believed I had seen the last of this person in Hz. Wishful thinking...:/
    Kwinn
    Mortal Danger is an effective antidote for fixed ideas... Erwin Rommel

Dulce Bellum Inexpertis

Dog: The other white meat

Order Server

Heavily multiclassed Human Hunter, 'overpowered' to the nth degree of beejeezusness and damned proud of it. Nerf me, go ahead make my day

Quote Originally Posted by Kwinn
    and to think I actually believed I had seen the last of this person in Hz. Wishful thinking...:/
    Hey how come y'er allowed tae be so spiteful laddy? Ye obviously dinnae ken we wouldnae hae a game at a' if it wasnae for this person.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwinn
    And to think I actually believed I had seen the last of this person in the forums. Wishful thinking...:/

Please stop sharing your blind hatred for people. If you can't be bothered to explain the reasons for your feelings, you're not contributing in any productive manner. Irrational attacks like this from you just serve to lower morale and increase frustration.

Either share what it is that makes the people you attack so undesirable to you or simply go away. Just because your posts stay does not mean that your behavior in them is welcome here.

That is all I have to say on this matter.

Apologies for venting in this thread. *waves to all the old Tulga people visiting* At least there wasnt much discussion going on.

I wonder if nostradamus foresore this .

Quote Originally Posted by Krakkanoth
    I wonder if nostradamus foresore this .
    Yeah, but the Quatraine was mis-interpreted so nobody heeded his warnings

Thread Information