Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unity players in Vanguard?

Default wuwu

Hey Iam on Gelenia too =) Veena or Illamay are my names there.

Im not on vanguard yet but if any1 is eva gonna play a tale int he desert can look me up i prefer the quiet life a sorta retirement from hz it seems

Default Dooh

Offcoarse I had to read this After I started playing on Infuwhatevertheycallit server hehe servs me right for not checking in here to often..oh well made ranger and a shaman greylegs n greypaws..and Vah there is beast races
    Graylegs ELAR (active for now)

Graypaws. warden EQ2 (splitpaws)
    Greylegs.working hard -II-
    Graylegs hunter WoW (retired!! )

I might be getting Vanguard soon so it would be nice to chat to the good people who played hz.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobal

*cough*I started making a map pack for vanguard, yes I'm nuts*cough*
    Unfinished beta type version ready http://www.ancientorder.org/forum/vi...?p=23579#23579
    Get the map pack here - Get the REAL ancient models here!
    Get White Teeth and Claws for your Dragon here!

100/100 Ancient Dragon, member of the first group of 8 to ascend to ancient on Unity.
    This sig was designed for Firefox (stupid IE still can't handle png )
    www.AncientOrder.org

Looking at old screenshots from Istaria, i realy miss my plot and old friends there and the special feeling about the game but as time passes i guess hope to see it online disappear , so maybe i will Vanguard too

Quote Originally Posted by Cobal
    Looks nice.

I have a Ranger Darzigo and a Paladin Gavid on Gelenia if anyone wants to chat with me.

I'm playing on the Thunderaxe server where Legendairy Heroes started a guild.

I'm playing there with Vestari whois a druid and my girlfriend's char is Cadogan whois a rogue.

I have a Ranger Darzigo and a Paladin Gavid on Gelenia if anyone wants to chat with me.
    come to IstariaExile chat, we will talk to you

PS: we managed it to swith to english conversation there :P

Default Ok, so Gelenia it will be ...

Folks, i expect a warmly welcome there and some free Goldcoins, best Weapons and Powerleveling when i hit that shard.

Default Addendum

Just bought the game on ebay (for only 14 Euro) - so prepare yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by HAG
    Just bought the game on ebay (for only 14 Euro) - so prepare yourself!
    The normal or CE edition?

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Yay! hope to see you there soon Hag

Look for Kobal :P
    Get the map pack here - Get the REAL ancient models here!
    Get White Teeth and Claws for your Dragon here!

100/100 Ancient Dragon, member of the first group of 8 to ascend to ancient on Unity.
    This sig was designed for Firefox (stupid IE still can't handle png )
    www.AncientOrder.org

Quote Originally Posted by Takora Drakan
    The normal or CE edition?
    CE edition?

Well i bought a DVD-box with 2 DVDs in it. Seems it was a present to someone that didn't like it.

Btw, i started the same way in Horizons. Bought it for 6 Euro from a girl that didn't like it after the first 30-day-trial. Maybe a good sign ...

Quote Originally Posted by HAG
    CE edition?

Well i bought a DVD-box with 2 DVDs in it. Seems it was a present to someone that didn't like it.

Btw, i started the same way in Horizons. Bought it for 6 Euro from a girl that didn't like it after the first 30-day-trial. Maybe a good sign ...
    Ce= Collectors Edition, you get with it some ingame goddies that you can summon ingame like a guild thopie for your guild house, you can choose froma adv, crafter or diplomatic cloak, and from a staff that makes firework or horseshoes. Also some other stuff like a big map, artbook adn other stuff.

I think you got the normal box, the goodie of it is you can choose from a firework staff or horseshoes

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

"" Folks, i expect a warmly welcome there and some free Goldcoins, best Weapons and Powerleveling when i hit that shard. ""
    You will only be punted and laughed at
    Say Hello to Inspiria !
    Ishar Xhaan => Ishar_Wind Xhaan => Imrryr Xhaan Lunus Destroyer
    and his biped slave KalTorak XhaanSlave Ice Disciple
    == Ancient Order Of Istarian Knights ==

Default I've been in Vanguard since the pre-launch

I've been in Vanguard since the pre-launch head-start and although I don't find myself captivated and enthralled in the same way as I did with Horizons, I do find that there are enjoyable elements to the game.

Two biggest dislikes about Vanguard:

The Vanbois. Ugh, they make me want to pick up a sharp implement and do something I wouldn't normally consider.
    The client performance. We all thought Horizons performance was questionable, Vanguard is one of those games that needs a "low-res texture pack" and "reduced-polygon model pack" released for download so that all those of us without monster systems can actually play the game without significant hitching !

I'm sure both of my dislikes will dissipate with time. The Vanbois can't stand up against the majority of subscribers forever, and Sigil will realise sooner or later that they can't get decent subscriber numbers if most of their target audience have difficulties running the game.

Ignoring performance problems, Vanguard currently gets eight out of ten as a rating from me. I hope you all have as much fun as I do playing it.

Envoy Aideen Gairloch of Khal at your service.

well im in vanguard now just started yesterday.

im known as Grindok Ironfist in game on Gelenia - only lvl5 so far.

im enjoying the game though.

Default Re: Unity players in Vanguard?

I also found my way to there now
    *searches for the IstariaExile channel*
    Susan - Lvl 85 Tink and many, many other crafting classes
    Andarielle - Lvl 100 Adv / Lvl 100 Cra Dragoness

Former ICE

Thread Information