Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Unity Restarting

Default Unity Restarting

Unity is currently restarting and will be available between 18:30 CET and 19:00 CET.

The new shard will need a short period of time to get stable therefore, although online and accessible by everyone,we will officialize the new shard launch somewhere tomorrow morning and then credit back the 4 days of game time.

Kafka

Default Re: Unity Restarting

Quote Originally Posted by Luca Mazzasogni
    Unity is currently restarting and will be available between 18:30 CET and 19:00 CET.

The new shard will need a short period of time to get stable therefore, although online and accessible by everyone,we will officialize the new shard launch somewhere tomorrow morning and then credit back the 4 days of game time.
    U DA MAN, LUCA!! [:D]

The Main Hall of Khazad-dum, fighting for freedom

Thx Luca[:D]
    "Baruk Khazad! Khazad ai-menu!!"

Fhrain Fireheart
    Dwarven Berserker at Night, Paladin in the Day
    --Pain is Temporary, Glory is Eternal--

Starlight-Night

kann das mal jemand in deutschen klartext übersetzen ?

also kann man sich ab 18:30 - 19:00 Deutsche Sommerzeit wieder einloggen ?

und was heißt dann "offizialiesieren für alle" morgen erst ? Ist dann Rollback ? oder was oder wie ?

grüße Star...

ich mein ich finds ja gut das da überhaupt was steht aber selbst ein orakel drückt sachen klarer aus..

[:D]

WOOT

SmallFluffyBunny

and when will it show in server list since i still see ice/earth etc

great!
    that prollymeans possible rollbacks tomorrow

so dont do things you dont want to do twice (good time to just meet eachother)

@ Starlight-Night:

klingt so wie log ruhig ein und spiel aber erwarte probleme oder evtl. Reboots und dafür gibts schon gleich vorweg die Ansage mit4 Tagen Gametime zurück ;)

Looking for all types of Tier 4/5 techs!

rollback is calling

Kafka

Quote Originally Posted by Sibbe

great!
    that prollymeans possible rollbacks tomorrow

so dont do things you dont want to do twice (good time to just meet eachother)
    I doubt it. I just thinks it's GN being nice to the rest of us. But Im always looking on the bright side of Life, so I might be wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Vlisson

rollback is calling
    There is no rollback "calling". Stating that the shard needs some time toget stabilized is much much different and even if we might have to reboot it once or twice in the next 24 hours we don't have any plan to rollback the shard.

So, if you could please avoid starting rumors...

Thanks for your cooperation.

Luca, can you us if we get the Halloween-Patch before or after Sunday (Halloween) ???
    Ex-Moderator
    Lauryav|Unity| Lvl 100 Wizard- Lvl 8x Mage - Lvl 82 Weaver

elevan

WHOOOO *cheers* time to [<:o)] with [pi] and [B], cya all in Unity [;)]

Telic

erm I've got the character page up and can select my toons, but all I get is an unknown error code...

- Error Code: unknown - You have reached this page because there was an error with your request. Please login to our support site at support.eu.istaria.com and submit a service request. Be sure to describe the actions that brought you to this page. In the event that you cannot access the support site, please send email describing this problem to [email protected]. We apologize for this inconvenience.

Have I been too quick off the mark, or is this a real problem with my account?

Kafka

Quote Originally Posted by Telic
    erm I've got the character page up and can select my toons, but all I get is an unknown error code...

- Error Code: unknown - You have reached this page because there was an error with your request. Please login to our support site at support.eu.istaria.com and submit a service request. Be sure to describe the actions that brought you to this page. In the event that you cannot access the support site, please send email describing this problem to [email protected]. We apologize for this inconvenience.

Have I been too quick off the mark, or is this a real problem with my account?
    I get that one as well

same here :(

Thx Luca you can get to sleep soon[Y][B][B] and good job to all the team[B][B]
    Gimbold, Ancient dwarf on Chaos
    Mottle, Ancient dragon on Chaos

That error is part of the "issues" we were expecting, we will be working on that and it should be resolved with some time for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Luca Mazzasogni
    That error is part of the "issues" we were expecting, we will be working on that and it should be resolved with some time for everyone.
    so i think weshould not do aticket for this oneas this would only block the support for other issues found ingame later on ?

Thread Information