Thread: Legal action for breach of contract?

Default Legal action for breach of contract?

I have pre-paid a yearly subscription for a service which has been completely removed (in Europe).

Since by the complete lack of any feedback it's becoming pretty obvious that the "move" about Unitas was made in order to let GN shut down their service without providing the already paid takeover, do you think there are the extremes to file a legal action against on or more of the involved companies?

While it's true that the EULA excludes refunds for non continuous service or bugs, I think that at least in Europe the laws are smart enough (in my country they are) to cover this case as "missing service" and thus asking for a enforced refund is the minimum we can achieve.

Anyone good at law that can elaborate on this?

If you pre-paid for a year, you are entitled to a refund of the unused portion. Whether it's legal or not under the EULA, it's just plain "right" that you receive such a refund. If there are more than just you that is in the same boat, I think a class action suit would be appropriate.

BTW, this thread will most likely be deleted

i sent several eMails to gn, pm´d Luca and got no answer at all

my first eMail to GN has been sent august 2006 ^^

you got a response from GN? via chat?

cut your losses and move on.

Besides you stopped playing a while ago anyway. That or startup fresh on Order.

Unitas is not going to happen its time thats admitted to at the very least.

Default Legal action for breach of contract

Legal issues do not belong here, on the community boards. You need to contact the vendor that is involved, in your country, for what you paid for your subscription. As a result, I am locking this thread. I wish you the best of luck with this dilemna.

Thread Information