Fyrentennimara got it.

untill we meet in other worlds stay safe

Roguar the Zerker
    Drinker of Ale
    Roguar the Zerker
    Drinker of Ale
    Order, Scoin
    why can i not sell hoard to a PB?

I just thought I would mention that I will be starting up Axe and Anvil on Silverlode in LOTRO if anyone was interested.

I'll be in the open beta starting next weekend. I'm looking forward to it. Not sure which server I'll join though.

Starting out on the Windfola server. I have a human and an elven champion. Character names are Moregoth and Rassmison.
    Vengeance 100/100/41 Lunus Dragon on Chaos
    79 Million Hoard
    Moregoth the Hunter 278 rating
    28 level 100 adventure classes

Although I saw the login process directing players to Windfola, I'd suggest Silverlode for Hz players. There are quite a few there, and it seems the be the "mature players'" server.
    ____Kulamata Quality Armor___
    None Genuine without this Pawprint `',''

Achiever 86%, Explorer 60%, Socializer 46%, Killer 6%.

I am on windfola cause my brother had already started out on it . Reguardless of where people go, I wish you all the best in your adventures.
    Vengeance 100/100/41 Lunus Dragon on Chaos
    79 Million Hoard
    Moregoth the Hunter 278 rating
    28 level 100 adventure classes

I am already on Silverlode, though I really hope they fix whatever they did to the client soon.

gah is there a reason i cant download this ? ive waited a few hours and not even a single green line on the download part after you hit the link on the website its been 2 hours. would like to see alot of my friends again i have a key and everything ready
    100/96/21 32.2 mill hoard Killer 87% socializer 47% explorer 40% achiever 40%

Currently, I play both the Gladden and Silverlode servers. Name is Tippor or Auralei on both. I belong to the guild, Thyrin Dirith on Silverlode and hopefully Old Timer's Guild on Gladden. Look me up if you're in the area.

On Silverlode I'm a human captain named Frithrae (the dragon is grumbling as we speak).

On Landroval, I'm an elven Lore master named Frithrae, and a hobbit minstrel named Frith. Joined a heavy RP guild on that server already as well.

The dragon is not pleased at all - but understands the usefulness of keeping her famous name *smirks*
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

<~~~ Human Champion on Silverlode, My name's Arturion.

Human Minstrel, Silverlode, name's Peren
    Elf Hunter, Silverlode, name's Bronnie and
    Elf Champ, Vilya, name's Aksana

Finally made it in, and having a blast.
    'The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, ..., the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars' - Kerouac

A number of Hz players have joined Axe and Anvil on Silverlode. Some familiar and notable names there. Incidentally, AnA in LotRO is more relaxed than they were in their days of glory on Order. Mature, helpful sort of outfit, very Horizonish that way.

I'm not sure about that, I'm seeing a lot of AnA members camping and kill stealing in the barrow downs, pretty shabby behaviour. Makes me ashamed I know them.

If there is a problem with any A&A member in LOTRO, I wish you would either send me a message in game or a private message either here or in the LOTRO forums. Also please feel free to stop by the website www.axeandanvil.com and send me a message there. We have a Code of Conduct in place and it doesn't tolerate disrespect to anyone on the server.

(I think he was teaasing you....hehehe)
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

'Tain't funny Magee.

I beta'd on Northmoor, and am now playing in early access on Snowbourn
    Nan, Nell, Daire, in The Last Alliance kinship.

Sianan + Pooki + Lotus Blossom

I wasn't Frith.. I'll get their names next time around

Typical AAO "story." "Axe and Anvil ks'ed me but I didn't get their names." Right. No supporting facts at all, and omits at least one important bit of information.

That bit of information is that it is IMPOSSIBLE to killsteal in LoTRO. The first player or fellowship to hit a beastie gets all the loot from the critter and the credit for the kill, even if other players do a lot more damage to it. At most, the initiating player loses half the xp he normally would have gotten for slaying the beastie solo, but that is terribly minimal. The vast majority of xp is gained from doing quests in LoTRO, not from grinding critters as in Horizons.

Note that AAO is a Hunter--the primary archer in LoTRO. Hunters take a loooooong time to set up to attack anything. They use the Focus skill, set traps and the like before drawing their bowstrings. It is not uncommon at all for some player to attack a critter a Hunter is preparing to attack during that setup period--usually without any idea that some Hunter somewhere off in the distance is going through attack preparations.

Now I wasn't in the Barrow Downs when AAO claims our kinship KS'ed him. In fact, none of my characters in Open Beta have visited that area yet. But AAO, if you will please reveal your character's name I, as an officer of Axe and Anvil, will investigate the matter thoroughly and if I find that any of our members deliberately followed your character around to prevent you from slaying anything that night, you can rest assured that those members will be promptly dismissed from the kinship.
    Before you criticize anyone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have his shoes.

Thread Information