Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The LotRO thread.

After setting a trap, and accumulating focus, the best opening shot is the two shot "Swift Arrow" which has its own delay as well. I have often seen melee players attack "my" critter first. Then when my **************** Swift Arrow does go off, it may look as if I'm deliberately wrecking their xp. Good thing it's just a game .
    ____Kulamata Quality Armor___
    None Genuine without this Pawprint `',''

Achiever 86%, Explorer 60%, Socializer 46%, Killer 6%.

I have a hunter, my main character will be a champion, which attacks quickly. No, you can not kill steal the traditional way in lotro, however when a mob pops up that you triggers, and the KSer is just sitting there waiting to steal (as you are busy doing your quests) they hit the mobs first, and that is exactly what these people were doing. The most flamboyount was a male dwarf, the name I can not remember, guardian class.

I do know the difference between accidental steals and intentional though.

((ahh sorry AAO my bad, and yea I know Tant would take that very seriously - I really thought you were kidding since AnA has such a great rep here - course yea, new game, new players..at least it better be a new player grrrr..)
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

Seems Silverlode is a popular server with former HZ players ... lots of fun to be had in LotRO ... been playing since closed beta 1, and well that was the beginning of the end of my time in Istaria.

Fistan - Silverlode

Why spell out Fistanthaldus when everyone just calls me Fist ...
    Master of the "Veiled Insult" .... Observe
    [veil]Your Mother was a hamster and your Father smells of elderberries[/veil]

Default Re: The LotRO thread.

Yea, I've been in LoTRO since early closed beta. Its been amazing from the start. I still play Horizons since I'm a construction worker. But when I get that urge to go kill things I log into my Minstrel Kryunne on Silverload. Lvl 24 right now.
    Chaos Kryu-Saris
    33 Druid,40 Cleric,17 Warrior,8 Mage,64 Carpenter, 54 Mason, 54 Enchanter, 43 Fitter, 31 Weaver
    Moragon-Dragon : 63 Adv, 47 DRCA, 13 LS

I still login and play LotRO every so often. What keeps me from playing more is that I typically solo my way around the world, as everyone i meet and play with every now and then inevitably winds up outlevelling me.

anyway, add me to your friends list and keep an eye out for me if you're so inclined. I've got the same name on the Silverlode server as well - Henry Redacre.

I'm in Lotro.. Ariadne on Laurelin server..

I also run www.lotro-crafting.com

BUT no game comes close to Horizons crafting system, and dragons, and BUILDING!!, which is why I so much want to resub (anyone know my password?? :P )
    Bobda Bilda (Chaos) - www.hzconfectioner.org.uk
    http://www.painefreecrafts.com - what takes up most of my spare time now..

Still playing this fantastic game aswell :-)
    If anyone is planning to start, gimme yell at 'Evernight' server.
    Ingame name: Dinsdag

Greetings
    Royall on Order / Royal_wind_unity, Royall on Chaos
    Dinsdag on EU-Evernight (LOTRO)

Thread Information