Thread: Demonbane Spike spear wanted

Default Demonbane Spike spear wanted

Willing to pay coin and trade mace of divine intervention + zealot + the rancor (if i can find it/add to trade later when i do).

Any interest from chaos shard players that has one laying around drop a post here or catch me in game.

Make that currently

2 x Zealot
    1 x mace of diving intervention

(plus a rancor if i can ever find the ******** thing)

I have serveral of both on elek if we ever get in the danged game and copied over
    OK the old sig was too long , this one is better.

You chars were blight ones i take? Not sure on the chances if so pme don't seem to want to talk to us. Maybe the copies will automagically appear one day who knows.

TelShyia

well, krak, i would like to find someone that has the last rotted shred from faffy. no one to do those hunts anymore, not enough high levels left in game to do
    Tel

Kill the blight hounds outside of harro. They do drop the hides on a rarish basis and i know this to be true as i have dropped 2 hides. Neither are the one you want but they are the quest ones.

Same deal with daknor hides... kill the kwellens though they are alot tougher. Blight hounds are easy to solo 1 at a time.

You have moved on to biped stuff now krakk?
    GhostRdr - Formerly GM of the guild previously known as The Dark Council

Accomplishments
    Adv. - 100 Reaver, Healer, Shaman, Conjurer, Spiritist, Guardian, Sorcerer, Wizard, Mage

Craft - 100 Blacksmith, Mason, Weaponsmith, Fitter, Spellcrafter

Moved on from the realm of Istaria since August 2006

Just the spear. Left over valkor parts i had i gave away. If one doesn't come along no biggy just something thrown out there.

Default Re: Demonbane Spike spear wanted

One has been sourced. Thanks to lewatcher for the trade.

Thread Information