Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ok, so who's NOT leaving?

Question ok, so who's NOT leaving?

how depressing is istaria becoming?
    there are only a handful of people i know it would affect if i left, but in case it matters to anyone else i have no intention of leaving still, though i will admit to being more distracted lately. i'm fortunate enough to be able to run HZ on my older computer while playing vanguard on my newer computer. i log in every night still (with occasional exceptions on saturdays and sundays) to chat and answer questions, but forgive me if i don't respond very quickly. i'm distracted more some nights than others, depending on what i'm doing in vanguard.
    and on that note, if any others reading this are playing vanguard, i'm on shidreth. contact me privately if you're curious about how my characters are doing in vanguard.
    i'm very torn, i will admit that. my lair is done, good friends are leaving... but until those friends are also gone i have a reason to log in, and i will be there.

i still have to much to do, tons of construction and someday i'll get mage up to a level where i can cast tier V... plus plenty of roasts for new guild members and the usual mischief ;-)

i expect to be around for a while yet :-)

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Tagath's got his lair to build and I've got my plot. On top of that, I have a few other projects that have to be built before I sleep.

Thent here's Tagath's push for the level 50 hatchling scales and RoP.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

I know that I am not leaving anytime soon. Scaleeth is in a great guild, has a great family, many friends, and has made many accomplishments. I just really hope that Istaria doesn't poof... that is the only thing I am worried about...
    ~Proud owner of~
    ~www.istaria-club.deviantart.com ~

I haven't log for a month. But I realized that I missed HZ a lot ; I won't leave until the servers are shut down.

I wish to thank you good Dorrin for all the help you gave my dragon, Grymme. But alas I have moved on to greener fields in Lord of the Rings Online.
    Before you criticize anyone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have his shoes.

Elder Dorrin, brazius and maiyr still roam Istaria, though not as much as they once did.

*waits for the switch to be flipped any day now*
    Brazius of the Five awaiting the Feast

Hey,

I'm still around but just spending time getting things done in real life. Besides Someone needs to be around to heal the ELF
    Warsong
    Paladin/Healer

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happend

I havent decided yet. Part of me wants to hang around to help Tagath become an adult, and Tamaracaran (and Shadowalker and Argentium and Vaevictus if they havent already) become Ancient.
    The rest of me is having a hard time rationalizing giving EII/PME any more of my money...

Am still round, and plan to be for some time.
    SiLang Drag 100, Dcra 100, Dlsh 100 100M Hoard Ancient Dragon of Flight of the Order Shard
    Parcasta Storm Disciple 44, ARM 88, BLK 100, CRP 25, ENC 23, FIT 88, GTH 80, JWL 40, MIN 80, MSN 82, OUT 100, SCH 100, TLR 10, WPN 88, WVR 21

Still here...for a bit longer. It's getting tough though. Some of the stuff I'm hearing about LOTROL sounds inticing. I figured when IE/PME bought Horizons, it would take a year to make any progress. I thought, however, that they would talk to us, not abandon the community. This, in my opinion, has done the worst damage to the game/community. I really wish they would change that. They have a little over 3 months left till their 1 year anniversary. If I'm not already gone by then...I will be on that anniversary date, if there's been no changes, no communication. *shrugs* Rather sad.
    Drasdil Redin
    100 Paladin
    Order Shard

Hubby and I are still around.

I'm around though Its getting harder and harder to login....

I am still technically around...heh.
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

I am still around, not as much as I would like to be due to work and all that other real world stuff. I am not playing any other games besides some console games now and then, so I plan on staying with Hz to the end.
    Xyndro

Dragon of Order.

Technically I'm not leaving either although, like Frith-Rae, it is harder for me to get online right now in general, much less to log into game.

I myself don't see any part of me leaving the game, though yes i may end up taking a "break" from it if i do end up starting to play Rappelz more but I'll still visit very often. Its been just a large rollercoaster ride here in Istaria and you know what... I like rollercoasters, they are fun. So you can be shure that you'll be seeing Dranslin and Gegis still... Don't look at me and sigh like that!

Gegis, Dranslin, Anvault, Kanmiel (Order)

Katarae still has ancient to make and an entire class of lairshaping to level. Plus I have friends on this server as well as the Chaos server. I may not show up as often but I have no intention of leaving. I'm here till the lights go out.

Isharae of The Ancients - Pet Saris Druid to Dracanaa
    Katarae - Lost dragoness of Order

not leaving here eather to much to do fun to be had to many future hunts and maybe once i feel like it getting my lair done but you wont see me leaving for a while or at least till horizons is no more.

~Saphire
    100/96/21 32.2 mill hoard Killer 87% socializer 47% explorer 40% achiever 40%

Actually im still around too. Nothing left for me to do though and im not sure where everyone has gone either. Been real quiet lately. Between trying to write my book, work, and practice good ol' arts of unarmed combat and spend time with friends I have not had the time as usual to log in. Not to say I dont still do a big hunt when I do log in. Anywhere from a 10 man random hunt to a boss hunt depending on how may people are around at the time. Huh.. did a little cleaning of guild ranks too and discovered that most people have just vanished without saying anything versus saying goodbye. Strange coiencidence I guess.

However on the good note the game still is on mmorpg.com and other sites in the open, so allthough new players will come in we would need to do something to make them feel at home and not tear others apart. Untill things pick up and events are re-introduced, most of my guild just sleeps and ive actually become the caretaker of several accounts, trying to get their stuff built while they are away as requested. When it returns so will all of them. So not everyone is gone.. mostly sleeping, waiting.

P.S. I miss all the true hardcore rpers. We had so much fun.. come back and rp again sometime please!
    We seek only that is wich in our hearts, for no greater foe then ourselves there is.
    Leader of Silver Dawn community.
    Forums: http://forums.ravenhawk.us/index.php
    Gallery: http://www.ravenhawk.us

Learn, share, grow, ascend..

In front of the computer, where else would I be?

Unhappy

I am still here, for now at least, but like alot of the elder dragons i am finding it harder and harder to log in each passing week. I still have thigs to do, but there are fewer and fewer comrads and friends staying, it dosent give mutch hope for the future of Horizons.
    Tamaracaran Thothalomadais: Dragon, As old as the world, Twice.
    Jamana Ternfaust: Gnome of 31 flavors!
    Erzat Ember: Dryad Battlemage, Construction Bug.
    Halfust Thothalomadais: Human somthing or other.

Thread Information