Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's been an honor...

Default It's been an honor...

I came to moderate this board originally only because my friend Peaches asked for help. It's the only reason I would have agreed to do such a quixotic thing.

I didn't leave when she did because there wasn't anyone else to do it and as part of the community, I do believe what I wrote in the other thread - we DESERVE to look like the helpful, reasonable people that we are, and I felt I could help with that.

Now that I have been clearly shown that there is someone else here moderating, I can step down with a clear conscience.

Be nice to each other, all.
    Eileen Mavourneen, Fury of Feladan, Remembers Ilvoldi Evanar

???

*wonders what happened*

Hope all is well with you...you seemed very even handed and level headed during your brief tenure.

Regards,
    Drasdil Redin
    100 Paladin
    Order Shard

well, cya on Order then

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

So, who's our other moderator??????
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

All the best eileen

Quote Originally Posted by C`gan
    So, who's our other moderator??????
    /sarcasm on

it is a new Hz event: Hide and seek the moderator

/sarcasm off

Can't say I'm surprised, but it is sad to see you go. You seemed very interested in keeping things even-handed.

Quote Originally Posted by Eileen Mavourneen
    Now that I have been clearly shown that there is someone else here moderating, I can step down with a clear conscience.
    Any chance we might get a name? Or a hint as to who it is?

Aww. I like the way you were handling your moderation duties and your focus on the people here (rather than EI's image). It makes me sad to see you go.

Thank you for all that you've done -- especially for the brief glimmer of hope that the situation here on the forums would improve.

I must say I certainly agreed with your moderation style Eileen. Best of luck to you and all of us.
    "We live only ONE REAL DAY, during which we recall false memories of living many more."
    Is it today?
    "No."

Awww and I was just getting to like you too

And you handled moderation very well too

oh well one more
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

*Big frown.* Noo..not another.. *Sighs and thinks he has taken too long of a break*
    We seek only that is wich in our hearts, for no greater foe then ourselves there is.
    Leader of Silver Dawn community.
    Forums: http://forums.ravenhawk.us/index.php
    Gallery: http://www.ravenhawk.us

Learn, share, grow, ascend..

I liked your moderation aproach a lot since you did let discussions go a bit further than with peaches and also participated on a more meaningful level. This made the forum much more interesting ...

But I think I totally understand your decision, because if EI people are sniffing around and invisibly moderating while not telling you anything and keeping you in the dark, you have to stop them using you for windowdressing for their nefarious purposes.

It's time for these cowards to show themselves in the light so we can take care of them. For I hate to see people like you being abused from behind the scenes.

I encourage you to tell who, what and where... about these unseen cowards.
    Rhialto,
    100CHSW/100WIZ/100CON/100CLRC
    The Iron Watch
    Ice Server

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Now that we have PROOF that someone else is mucking around in here, shouldn't some people also apologize to Peaches for accusing her of things shey may NOT have been doing?
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

It has always been obvious to me there has been moderation from EI staff, they just stay invisible so you can't contact them. That said.. it doesn't change from what happened and how it happened.

Thank you for your service, Eileen. You were an excellent moderator and I'm sorry to see you go.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

*sighs* Sad to see you leaving. I like the way you moderated the boards. Take care

Unfortunetly C'gan a lead or boss etc takes the blame for what is conducted under their leadership regardless.

Not saying its right, not saying its wrong, its just the way it is

What happened Eileen?

You really had a good start- it let me hope!

Well- all the best to you- enjoy Istaria ingame.

And if it should be true, what I read here or between the lines,
    I shall be the first one to apologize to Lady Peaches-
    for giving her a hard time- underestimating how unsolvable her duty was

I think what happend is that Eileen found out others were moderating in a sneaky way.

She did the only thing she could do and resign because she was doing a great job and would have had her name tarnished in the same way.

Default Yep

agreed not a good Move at all
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Quote Originally Posted by lightning claw
    agreed not a good Move at all
    Does this show that there is a stealth moderator?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information